Customer reviews

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Oval Creole Earrings

on 10 September 2017
Excellent quality earrings with a beautiful design that I can't stop looking at.
They seem small in box but fit perfectly. They are stout earrings but ar not excessively heavy,
They do not drag on ear lobe.
I love these earrings and wear them every day since I got them!
on 17 August 2017
Love these earrings I have worn them everyday since they arrived
on 15 March 2017
Wife loved them
on 4 September 2017
Quality Product, love these earings
on 29 August 2017
If you are looking for a not very expensive and the quality is very good product, then I think this is worth your purchase. Though there was a little problem, I contacted the seller and offered pictures, she send me a replacement in one minute. Well made, quality product! Placed second order this week. Quality made product,will last for a long time Fantastic!! I'll be ordering more It's work properly, exactly according to the description.
on 18 January 2014
I got these earrings as a gift for my birthday which was yesterday 17th Jan, i got them early on the previous Sunday went out on Wednesday and one of the earrings fell out. They are heavy and the hinge mechanism isn't secured well enough,the pins need tightening. They are nice earrings, but like other reviews if you want dainty/small earrings these wouldn't be to your liking. The thickness of the silver is also quite thick which is good value for money, but not to everyone's taste.
on 1 May 2009
I ordered these to go with my new twisty silver ring by Byjoy. I liked the idea of twisting silver loops to blend in with my curly hair... I wasn't disappointed and have been wearing my earrings a lot since then. A classy alternative to fashionable large hoops.
on 17 March 2017
Fabulous
on 6 January 2012
Bought these earings for myself. Heavy not Hallow and well worth the money. Similar earings on the high street double and treble the money. Everyone passes remarks on them when I wear them and wants to know were I bought them.
on 12 November 2011
This is my first purchase from Amazon I was a bit worried what they would be like when they arrived,but I am thrilled with them,
they are well worth the money, much more substantial than they look in the picture,
they are so comfortable to wear you forget your wearing them,I have worn them daily since they arrived.

See one answered question