on 29 June 2012
This is an item that I searched high and low for - a replica Pterosaur - being the promised reward for my little man going completely dry. I didn't realise, when I made the promise, how difficult to find they might be! Luckily, this one from Safari ticks all the boxes - it's made of the soft slightly bendy plastic that doesn't shatter (a must when doing attack dives on mum from the top of the stairs), and is similar enough to the BBC "Walking with Dinosaurs" Pterosaur that they can quite happily curl up watching him fly, without the trauma of a glaringly obvious 'fault' (It has happened. With a stegasaurus that was lacking the required number of spikes to his tail. Terribly traumatic). It's quite a small toy, enough to fit into a child's largish coat pocket or slip into a handbag when out and about. A really excellent purchase, and delivery was speedy too.
on 29 September 2013
I wished I had read the sizing thoroughly, becuse this is so small. My grandson picked it and was not happy with the size, the picture is so deceiving. I had to give it a star to make a comment or I would not have rated it.
on 30 December 2013
In my sons words.." Great mum, it's very realistic. I love it.." Need I say more.. I would recommend to others as they are very good value for money. Delivery is always quick too.
on 17 August 2013
Dissapointed in size of this smaller than I expected for the price when you consider what other larger types you can get for a similar price 3year old great nephew liked it .
on 7 November 2013
This is a great looking thing. My son wanted one for ages and I am happy he likes to play with it a lot. It is brightly coloured and has some detail on it.
on 12 June 2014
Very disappointed , much smaller than I expected and was lead to believe by illustration in advert would not purchase again
on 20 July 2013
This was very small and disappointing because of this. Not a very good purchase. I would be more careful next time
on 12 December 2013
Slightly disappointed with this as the size is rather small but saying that my three year old just loves it
on 29 July 2015