My cats seem to love boxes and paper, getting hours of fun from tearing the latest newspaper to shreds, so I thought this may provide some amusement - I was not wrong. My cats really do enjoy playing in the bag and, whilst you would expect such a toy to be broken in minutes (or seconds, perhaps), it is actually a pretty robust item.

The interior has a cat nip sachet sewn onto the edge, but I add a few of their favourite 'Zebedee catnip mice' and that cranks the fun up to a whole new level. I think it is as much fun for us as the spectators as it is for the cats. Great product.
on 29 January 2010
I bought this just before Christmas for the cat my wife and myself have ( or rather the cat that owns us ) with a fair amount of doubt as to whether it would actually be used at all. Our cat is quite lazy and only plays for infrequent, short bursts before getting bored and going back to lazing about. He however LOVES this product. I don't know what it is about it but the bag drives him wild and we have so much fun watching him with it. We've even gotten used ( kind of ) to being woken up by the rustling coming from our front room when he's playing with it in the middle of the night.

I'm so very glad I bought it and would like to say thanks to the seller for stocking it. If anyone else is wondering whether to buy it or not, I would absolutely recommend you go for it. I hope your cat will have as much fun with it as ours does :o)
on 26 January 2010
Bought this item for my cat a few weeks ago and she really likes it, very durable too. Recommend to younger cat owners.
on 6 December 2013
I bought this bag because both my cats love a bag and thought they would love this. And they do.... but..... it would have been a better design to have the mouth of the bag stay open like it suggests in the picture. The bag just collapses shut when on its own and you have to open the bag for the cat to go in so half the time the cats just sit on top of it. Frankly I've supermarket bags that they can sit on that didn't cost anything. I have thought about getting some pipe cleaners and sewing them in to keep the mouth of the bag open, but frankly life is too short. I will say when I open the bag for them, they climb in, roll about and sleep in it, but I'm not being their cat doorman, no matter how much they try to control me with their mind.
My cats seem to love boxes and paper, getting hours of fun from tearing the latest newspaper to shreds, so I thought this may provide some amusement as well as help ensure the paper is available for us to read for at least a short time after arrival - I was not wrong. My cats really do enjoy playing in the bag and, whilst you would expect such a toy to be broken in minutes (or seconds, perhaps), it is actually a pretty robust item.

The outside of the bag feels as though it is made of poly cotton and the interior is a waterproof plastic. It is the plastic inner sheet that sends the cats wild - as it makes a wonderfully loud, crinkly sound, whilst withstanding play in the way no newspaper has a hope of doing. I did have mine located upstairs for a while, fairly close to the bedroom and found it also makes a pretty effective alarm clock as well... cat 'discovers' bag and one or more toys, goes berserk, crinkle bag makes lots of noise and (possibly as intended) I wake and breakfast is served.

The interior has a cat nip sachet sewn onto the edge, but I add a few of their favourite 'Zebedee catnip mice' or a 'yeowww banana' and that cranks the fun up to a whole new level. I think it is as much fun for us as the spectators as it is for the cats. Great product although if you want to get a full night of sleep, place it a little distant from your bed.
on 4 September 2012
So pleased with this product and the cats love it... They don't normally react to catnip but whaterever is in the wee black bag inside the crinkle back, they love it!!! Very happy with the colour that was sent too.. PINK!!! Its make a hell of a noise but its worth seeing the girls interacting with each other, for example - Maisie inside the bag and Evie launching on top of her!! lol. They love playing with carrier bags but tend to rip them up and make a mess. I'm also always worried they eat abit of the plastic too..

I would definalty recommend this product and buy again (once the crinkle has gone from this one! lol)

I may even put a video on at a later date once I've stopped laughing at the cats!
on 24 June 2013
My cat is always chasing plastic bags around and being a nuisance. I thought this would be used in the same way. He wont get in side it, but moves it about to sit on it. Its defiantly his and he mort certainly loves it, but not in the manic way I had hoped!
on 2 August 2010
My cat loves this - she likes to dive into it, or she slides along the floor on it. I think she likes the smell of the catnip sachet as well as she puts her head in the bag and sniffs it!
on 7 June 2013
I noticed my cat playing with plastic bags and knew he'd love this. I was right. He likes to roll around in it for hours, and the catnip is a great addition.
on 1 September 2013
I have a very playful little cat, but this was just not fun. She loves boxes and bags, but not this. She went into a couple of times when encouraged but now just ignores it. It's smaller than I would have thought too - so even though she's a small cat, it's actually not easy for her to move around in it.
Waste of money really