Size: One size|Change

on 23 February 2009
I was recommended to get a knee support by my physiotherapist. The one he suggested cost £40+ I found this alternative on Amazon for £12.50. It is very comfortable and a good support. It is easy to put on and doesn't show through your clothing. Ideal, I have two now and I am very pleased with them.
on 18 September 2011
LP SUPPORTS Knee Support Having been told by my doctor, following an x-ray, that my knees are suffering wear and tear, I bought this LP support for my right knee which is the most painful. I find that it helps and have now bought another one for my left knee.
on 24 April 2013
I bought this as I have a weak knee and was hoping that it would help me during running. Unfortunately it is too stiff to wear when running and even caused slight muscle strain in my calf when I ran for ~45 minutes wearing it. It was also quite clammy after a while.
Support-wise, great! My knee didn't feel any strain at all, and felt supported. I think this is more of a 'walking' knee support though, so don't buy it if you want to incorporate it into your exercise routine like I did.
on 30 December 2010
I have had a knee injury that has got progressively worse over the years.
It had got to the point of making walking even half a mile very difficult.
This knee support has helped enormously and considerably reduced the pain.
on 3 March 2010
Prior to buying this support I was suffering from regular inner knee pain especially when the snow/ice was on the ground. Since using this support the ain is virtually non-existant. An excellent product.
on 2 April 2010
If you run and have had problems with your patella, this strap works well when running. Lost my first after 2 years use, promptly bought another. It works....
on 13 October 2010
After years of knee pain that stopped high impact work this strap got me back running. Would have given 5 stars but had 2 faults - 1 no instruction on how to position the strap, took some trial and error to get it just right 2 - after a couple of months (four or five)of use the stitching holding the velcro tie wrap in place gave way and I now only have the neoprene strap. I find I need both parts of the strap to provide effect support. However it's worked so well for me I'm going to buy another one. It's taken a battering in the time I've had it so I cant fault it's longevity too much.
on 21 October 2012
My doctor recommended that I got something like this to prevent the pain I had been feeling after ten-pin bowling. After reading other reviews I chose this one. After only using it once I was convinced that it had been money well spent. The following day my knee felt fine, previously it would have been quite painful. Would definitely recommend this to anybody who needs this type of support.
on 2 March 2010
Excellent choice - after years of avoiding anything above walking due to weak knees, while wearing these supports i can even play a gentle game of tennis
on 4 March 2015
This is just what I needed and at a great price too. Found that while training I'd hurt my knee and it was swollen took sometime off and after ice treatment was told to have my knee supported during training and this does the job with supporting but not stopping any movement when training.