Size: 4xAAA 950mAh|Change

on 31 January 2016
Bought to replace batteries in a BT roam a phone very pleased. Once charged up usually overnight, will last 4-5 days before needs recharging. If I ever need any more I would get these again, hopefully not for a while yet.
on 16 June 2013
Take old batteries out of phone, replace with these nice new batteries. Charge them up and hey presto my phone works again. I would have given these batteries five stars but for the fight to get in to them! Buy a stanley knife to get in to them..

Good product and excellent seller, arrived next day.
on 29 March 2014
Great batteries! I put them in my cordless phone and was talking for over an hour to a friend {once fully charged of course). When I finished there was still a third battery life left. This would never have been possible with the old ones, even when they were new. They are well worth the price, and delivery was in a couple of days. I am very happy with them.
on 15 January 2015
2 out of the 4 batteries would not charge at all so were recycled before even used. Other 2 do not hold their charge. Bought these on Which? recommendation but VERY disappointed and annoyed. Definitely would stick to Duracell or other better known brand! Please learn from my bad experience and DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on 9 July 2016
I purchased from another source for an extra 24p but with free delivery (£5.00 minimum delivery).

Tested on a PowerEx C9000 charger Refresh & Analyze gave:
Battery 1: 1029mAh 1.46V
Battery 2: 1013mAh 1.46V
Battery 3: 1020mAh 1.46V
Battery 4: 1006mAh 1.46V

Much better than the Panasonic Eneloop Pro that I purchased previously where many of them failed and refused to charge due too high voltage ie low resistance. So far it's too early to say how well they last but so far so good. I will add that the box that I received is not the difficult to get into sealed type as displayed for this product because they came in an easy to open plastic box GP ReCyko+ 950mAh Most Powerful Ready to Use Precharged AAA. The box does state guaranteed for 6 years or 300 recharges whichever comes first so not really designed to last too long with regular recharges but I will have to find out how long they last as they are only used in meters and remotes.
So far after 16 days use in a meter they are working well. I will try and update when they begin to run out but many rechargeables tend to last many months and I do not usually note down the begin date and usage of the meter is many times (6 to 12 times) daily.
on 28 July 2013
We needed batteries for our flagging phone system and these were just what we needed - couldn't get 1000 mAh in the shops but found some at amazon
on 15 November 2014
Excellent product at very competitive price - prompt response to query raised with supplier regarding rating of batteries
on 8 July 2014
Really excellent replacements for my telephone handsets which I can now leave off the charging stand all day.
on 29 September 2014
I bought these batteries to replace the ones in my home phone and so far they have been fine
on 21 November 2014