Customer reviews

Citerna 9 ct Yellow Gold Band Ring - Size M
Ring Size: M|Change

on 19 October 2013
Replacing my wedding ring . Was very please
Good fit look nice on .glad I got it. Would recommend .
on 20 June 2012
Because of the price I wasn't expecting this ring to be that sturdy, so to say I was gobsmacked is an understatement. This is a heavy weight ring - well made, solid and sturdy, It looks great, feels great and is superb value. And it took less than 48 hours from ordering to delivery. Doesn't get much better than this really!
on 18 December 2013
Celtic Style at a "barter" price - Bargain !. The last time we got a ring of this style, we had to go to Edinburgh, 300 + miles away !.
on 15 February 2013
I have been looking for a ring like this for 18 months when my wedding ring was stolen in a burglary. It is beautiful, not exactly the same as the old one but a worthy replacement. It is a good size and weight and beautifully decorated.
I am over the moon with this ring and it was delivered the next day. Brilliant service. Thanks very much.
on 30 July 2011
I bought this as a wedding ring as I wanted something a bit different. It is fantastic. The gold is very thick compared to similar priced rings in the shop, the listing puts the weight at 3.3g but I had it weighed at 6g! Much much better than I had dared hope for, at an amazing price. Worth every penny, and more. Just stunning.
33 Comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 October 2011
Lovely Celtic style gold ring, good quality and good weight. Quick delivery, overall I am very pleased with this pretty, substantial ring, thank-you.
on 22 April 2012
This was a replacement for a lost ring, and compared well with the original. Quality was much better than rings in high-street for a similar price. Ordered same size as has been trying on in shops, but it was too tight - needed next size up.
on 28 June 2017
This product logistics is very fast, I am very satisfied with it, the price is cheap, quality is very good for anyone. They are so worthy for the price,Highly recommend this product my friends and family loved them. Just What I Want! I wasn't expecting it to work so well, but it did. Love this item. 3rd one I bought!
on 7 March 2012
Delighted with this ring - it's very substantial and lovely quality. Looks much more expensive than it was. The fit is true to size but not over generous.
on 5 February 2014
The ring is weighty, as others have noted. I couldn't detect a hallmark, even with a magnifying glass, although it may be that it's neatly hidden among the cutouts.

I'm usually a size L, but thought that M might be a better size for a broader ring, as these can be tricky to get across the knuckle. However, there was something odd about the sizing on this ring. It went across the knuckle OK, but could not be got back off without a slathering of liquid soap - on the ring fingers of BOTH hands. It also felt tight when it was on, and the finger got slightly swollen. I suspected that the thickness of the metal meant that the inner circle was a lot smaller than an 'M'.

It was too uncomfortable to wear, and went back.