on 5 September 2013
I Love this ring, the colour brillant in the stones and how the settings are done with each stone is great, I have searched and searched for a ring like this and I read all of the reviews of previous purchasers and so I said go for it. Thanks for a beautiful product.
on 17 November 2012
I was looking forward to receiving the ring as I have been looking for this type of ring for some time. To be honest I was sceptical as the price was amazing. When it came I was overwhelmed at the beauty of it. The diamonds sparkled at this price I wondered if they were real and was a little disappointed that there was no certificate of authenticity. Anyway to my delight I took it to a reputable jewellers who confirmed that they were indeed real diamonds! Please forgive me for not believing that they were for real I am sure you can understand that a ring so beautiful at such a price is unbelievable! I have had to have the ring downsized so am looking forward to having it back beginning of Dec in time for Christmas. Thanks Amazon for a real gem or should I say gems!!
on 12 September 2010
this ring was just stunning, and would make a very special engagement ring for a very lucky girl. the only reason i returned it was thaat my husband changed his mind and bought me a solataire instead.
on 7 June 2012
My partner lost her original ring and went round all the well known jewellery shops. Only to be told that they had stopped making that type of ring.So you can imagine her joy when she found the near exact replica on Amazon for half the price it cost last year.We have no hesitation recomending this ring, a real bargain of a buy.
on 26 December 2011
I had this ring bought for me off my husband for Christmas, it is an absolutely beautiful ring and would highly recommend it to anyone.
on 29 December 2012
Just received my new ring and it is just beautiful and fits perfectly. It is a gift from my husband to replace my old engagement ring and we thought twice about ordering a ring from amazon, but so glad we took the chance as we would never have got such a high quality ring any cheaper in the shops. service was great and arrived very quickly.
on 10 October 2013
This is a beautiful ring. The clarity of the stones are amazing setting is great. Worth every penny paid for it.
on 1 March 2014
I love this ring and can not believe the sale price some of the rhodium was on the yellow gold band, but you would have to be looking close to see it... I would not be disappointed if this was an engagement ring as the diamonds stand out. but got this as a thank you on the birth of out first child.
on 24 January 2014
bought this ring for our 25th wedding anniversary my wife was overjoyed with it we have seen other rings of this size but for much more and not as big .the ring is exactly how it is discribed and fits perfectly
on 7 February 2014
THE WIFE PURCHASED THIS RING TO GO WITH HER ENGAGEMENT RING(she loves it)A GREAT DIAMOND RING AND A GREAR BARGAIN