on 14 April 2011
Exactly what I was looking for. If I wanted to be "picky", I'd say that the chain could have been a bit more robust and the rubies a deeper colour, but still very happy with it.
on 17 February 2012
Although not in the 'terrible' category, I was not overly impressed with this item. It was smaller than I had envisaged, and there was little point in keeping it without the matching earrings which I had decided to reject. I therefore returned it for a refund. Although reasonably attractive, it was, in my opinion, no better than fair value for money.
on 11 September 2011
i bought this necklace for our 40th wedding anniversary. My wife likes it vey much. The rubies are more 'pink' than I expected, but the new owner is happy.
on 3 December 2013
Very attractive setting. The chain was smaller than I imagined. Good value compared with the highstreet. Should go down well on Dec 25.
on 11 October 2014
Bought with good faith but the chain has split intwo so cant wear it.
on 29 January 2015
Came broken and smaller than thought
on 1 December 2014
Very nice piece of jewellery
on 27 April 2011
not disapointed this is a nice piece just what I was looking for
without paying a fortune it hangs well.