on 22 June 2009
I bought this toy for my 2.5 yrs old boy, WE loved it. I found myself chasing bubbles with him and we had a really good time. My husband even filmed us as it was hilarious how a grown up and a little one were chasing bubbles. The bubble machine was tricky to fill at the start, it got too wet and we had to use the hair dryer to fix it, but this can happen with any bubble machine. The wands are really good with their tingling sound. All in all it was good value for money, considering that a simple bubble machine from ELC would set u off by minimum GBP 15, this toy is less bulky and more versatile. I bought it when it was on offer at half price, a real bargain, a pity it did not stay on sale for long as I would have bought a few more for my nieces and nephews. AAA+++++
on 10 August 2017
Bought this for £5!!! Best barging ever. Kids do have hours of fun with this and it's easy to put it anywhere like the garden or living room
on 15 October 2013
We received two packs of these as a gift. They were really good fun for a while but then one by one the wands stopped working, each seemed to fail in a different way. I wouldn't buy this at full price based on my experience, but I might if they go on sale again.
on 25 May 2015
I brought this game for my son's birthday as he loves bubbles , After buying it a month before his birthday we finally get it out of the box to find that the two wands do not work at all , No matter what batterys we use it still does not work...They will not even turn on ( No sound or no power light ) So all in all after the build up of my son asking for this alot he and myself were super disappointed.
on 8 September 2013
Generally as described.
Note you will need 4 AA batteries for the machine, and 4 AAA batteries for wands (2 each).
Bought it with a big discount so worth it.
on 9 November 2014
The Grandchildren love this machine although it needs quite a few batteries. Best to buy rechargeable ones.
on 1 January 2015
The wands broke after one use so def wouldn't recommend. However the bubble machine is quite good so at least we got to keep something....
on 9 December 2009
My 3 year old loves this - its easy and fun but don't let your little one top up the bubble mix or get close enough to knock the machine over, she has done both and spilt the mixture into the motor and it takes a good 24 hrs to dry out fully.
on 16 October 2015