on 29 April 2017
gale force air for those hot days. noisy as others have said. but i not mind i am cool.
on 14 April 2017
Excellent fan. Powerful, quiet, adjustable and attractively designed.
on 5 August 2017
This fan is just insane. It completely cools me off. It is fairly loud, so keep that in mind. Especially at highest level. But in my opinion you should be more than satisfied with the lowest level. It's arguably almost too powerful. I guess the thing to say would be that you are getting your money's worth in this event. So only buy if you really need the power.
on 29 June 2017
This high velocity fan is absolutely fantastic, I ordered this during the heatwave, it arrived much faster than anticipated and is wonderful, I've only used this on the lowest setting so far and it really cools the room very fast, quality is good I'd definitely recommend this Fan to everyone.
on 22 June 2017
This fan has saved my life! It's extremely powerful even on the first setting. It doesn't rotate but it's powerful enough to reach a large distance, my lounge is small, if you had an extremely large space to fill I would suggest getting the one on the stand but I wanted this for storage and neatness purposes however as long as it's near where you are sat it's great! Yeah it's loud, but that doesn't bother me as music/tv covers it plus I find noises like this easy to sleep to as it's repetitive. One of my best purposes! Comes straight out of the box.
on 29 July 2017
Super powerful, its so strong you wouldn't need it to be rotating. It is a bit noisy, but I find that calming and helps me and my baby sleep! Very sturdy and good quality.
on 31 August 2017
It's quite noisy but it does a fantastic job. I love these fans and I've bought more. They are so powerful and my labradors sit in front of them to get cool.
on 21 June 2017
Fan is very effective and not as loud as some have advised but then I guess people have different levels of tolerance to noise. I bought two of this and is currently in use in . Good quality!!!
on 19 July 2017
lifesaver ...efficient and quiet for a fan of its size. Will never buy a smaller inefficient fan again
on 24 July 2017
Utter godsend, noisy as hell but can cool 2 rooms if placed in the right spot!