on 29 November 2017
Bought as a Christmas present and given it the sniff test. The gel smells wonderful and I am sure the recipient will love it.
I have docked a point, not for the shower gel, but because it was delivered to the wrong address, including the delivery card to say where the parcel was. Luckily I got an email about the delivery and even luckier I have honest neighbours who brought it round to me! Come on Amazon, pick a delivery firm whose drivers can read numbers.
on 8 December 2017
Shower gel did not come in a box like in the picture, it came with a piece of broken sellotape over the lid! Looks used if you ask me! Not happy in the slightest! To add to it the delivery driver knocked once and before I could even get to the door they had chucked the parcel through my back door. ( I know it was chucked as the gate was locked and they told me from the end of my driveway I've chucked it through your back door.)If I could give 0 stars I would!!!
on 28 April 2014
This is a real quality item. Fabulous, I like Boss products very much. The smell is wonderful too. I bought this as a present because it looks like it comes boxed, but not a box in sight!! So only 4*s - even this review shows it with a box! Not true!!
on 26 September 2016
i bought this product as a gift for my husband but unfortunately arrived without box so now it feels a bit awkward to give it as a gift. it shouldn't be advertised with box next to it if sold without one. very disappointing
on 11 November 2015
This item is advertised with a box, and I bought this as a gift & now unable to give it as a gift because it's not in a box. This is false advertising
on 22 February 2018
Can only give this 2 stars as it is advertised with a box, however when it arrived it was not boxed at all. This was very disappointing as it was to be a gift for someone.
on 7 April 2014
Was disappointed with product. Photo showed shower gel with box and only received shower gel with no box. Was not made aware of this when purchasing. Would have been nice to know as item was for a gift.
on 28 November 2017
Great product, lovely smell for the man in your life.
on 12 January 2018
Smells lovely, although I am not convinced that there was 150mL in the bottle. Seemed to run out within a week.
on 14 January 2016
Good value for money, but a bit disappointed it did not come in a box. Did not look very good to give as a present.