1,206
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Carrycase Plastic|Change
Price:£9.99+ Free shipping

VINE VOICEon 13 March 2017
Great little kit for doctors in the making. Check the blood pressure, eyes, ears, hart beat and comes with eye drops and medicine (empty obviously, do I need to emphasise that?) All in a little plastic box that has so far took a fair few knocks and stood strong also comes with a little name tag for the junior doctor. Great set little one loves it.
on 12 March 2017
Good little case of toys, but not great quality. The blood pressure monitor was damaged within days, with the pump splitting, and the tube coming off the monitor. The rest of the set has survived well though (after nearly 3 months). I think there are probably better quality sets available, but for the price this is reasonable.
on 11 June 2015
Bought this as a gift for a friends son on 2nd birthday. He loves it and loves the role play activities around it. This has encouraged my friend to add few more toys props to continue the theme further. Nice vibrant colors, and tidy case is a blessing, could have been much better but so could have been the price. Try to envision the sainsburys toys for quality if you are planning to buy this. Wont last rough usage. Easy to carry on trips or in the car.
on 23 March 2017
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas and she loves it, it has made my once shy and scared child more comfortable going to the doctors and getting a checkup. It's not flimsy but some of the pieces have come apart not that my daughter likes it any less. It is the perfect gift if you have a creative child who likes to dress up and play, my daughter has yet to get bored with this carrycase and I don't think she will.
on 1 June 2017
It's far from the best quality but it's got a nice range of items and my toddler plays with it for ages.
When my daughter wanted a medical set, we looked at all the ones out there and settled on this one, as it had lots of different instruments in a nice carry case.

She loves it! She pretends to take our temperature, tests our blood pressure, gives us an injection, listens to our hearts, gives us some medicine. She then starts all over again on her teddies and dolls. She loves the set to bits and even got a nurses outfit to look the part. All comes in a sturdy carry case. Excellent buy.
on 7 May 2017
Really surprised by the high reviews here, I can only assume they were written immediately after purchase. My daughter does love it but half of it is in the bin as it falls apart. Really poor quality and I'm now looking for another set to replace this.
on 18 October 2014
Really cheaply made and didn't even last 2 weeks!
on 29 May 2017
My kids loves playing with this set, but a couple of bits broke early on.
on 7 March 2017
Great fun.. Could be better quality but my daughter loves it still.