Customer reviews

Price:£13.82+ Free shipping

This doll is very robust and will take a lot of playing with, bathing, dropped ect for many years to come. I bought it for my grandaughter as we have just had our first grandson and I wanted to even out the girl/boy thing.I have bought 14` clothes for him and they look great. Iam very pleased with this purchase.
on 14 October 2008
I got this doll for my daughter to have at christmas. I wanted one that she could bath in the dolly bath that we got her, and this one was ideal.

I liked the option of her having a boy doll as she has just had some new boy cousins born and she is fascinated with them.

He looks so realistic! My mum is even going to knit soem clothes for him to wear with some left over blue wool.

Good price, and seems like it will last her for quite a while as it is strongly made
on 11 September 2017
Lovely doll. Great size, nice to see an anatomically correct male doll. Great quality.
on 16 October 2010
i bought this doll because i was pregnant and my daughter told me she didn't want a baby brother. we thought if she had a boy doll (from the baby) if the baby was a boy she might accept it better. it worked the fact that the doll was about the size of a new born baby and had a penis so was clearly a boy was ideal. it is a shame that the doll does not come with clothes but for the price it is worth it. tiny baby and early baby clothes fit and these can easily be bought separately. the doll does not have the most attractive of faces and adults have all commented on this although all the children who have seen the doll love it (and as it is for the children afterall this doesn't matter). i would recommend this doll.
on 15 July 2013
This is a really lovely, realistic, hard-wearing and reasonably priced baby doll, I am extremely happy with my purchase! Definitely recommend.
on 7 March 2013
I looked everywhere for a boy doll for my grandson to play with when playing with his little girl friends. this was great value and we dressed him in jeans and a jumper. I would recommend him to anyone with both boys or girls.
on 29 December 2012
i bought this for my nephew who loves it. fits perfectly into newborn clothes so can buy from the sale rales in asda/primark rather than expensive doll clothes. also the basic £9 blue pram from early learning centre is ideal for this. a great doll for a boy or to prepare a child for getting a wee brother
on 11 March 2013
my daughter who's 5 really loves this doll that she proudly named Samuel :) It is very realistic and durable.I see it as an educational toy as well because it looks exactly like a real life baby boy.
on 9 January 2014
bought for my 2 year old son following remarks made by older relatives over his soft bodied doll and the inappropriateness of boys playing with dolls! He loves his 'baby' and I have had to buy him a little pushchair to push him around in!
on 23 September 2013
My goddaughter asked me for this doll as she has just got a new nephew. She loves to dress and undress this doll so with it I bought some clothes. A definite hit