Customer reviews

Sealey 3/8-inch sq 2-24nm/1.47-17.70lb.ft Torque Wrench Micrometer Style Drive
Style: STYLE A|Change

on 19 August 2017
Fast delivery as always with Amazon. Tried this wrench out today and having read both positive and negative reviews I kept an open mind. I set it to 2nm as wanted to see how it performs at its lowest setting. I can report mine was fine, some reviewers say it failed to click, I wonder if it was a case if not hearing it as it is very quiet, you need to hold it lightly to feel the gentle click, for me it was a case of feeling it rather than hearing it. I have a larger heavy duty torque wrench which has a notable click, if unfamiliar with torque wrenches you may expect a more notable click but I believe due to its low setting this is working how it should.
on 2 March 2014
Purchased specifically for engine casing and other similar bolts on my Triumph Street Triple that have a torque of just 9Nm. It is easy to accurately adjust and lock look in place when in use. Some reviews have criticised the looseness of the adjusting collar. IME the collar is only slightly loose when it is being adjusted, but it is perfectly tight when the locking nut is done up. The 'click' when the set torque is reached is positive and clear. The whole tool has a quality feel to it. Recommended.
on 8 August 2017
Reliable torque wrench for bicycle/motorcycle use due to lower range of settings. The "click" is very, very quiet in general but particularly at the lower part of the range but you adjust to this quite quickly and tend to pick it up more by feel than by the sound. This is not something I have noticed with my other Sealet torque wrench but I presume it is due to the lower overall range of this model.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 April 2013
This is a really nice quality torque wrench. It comes with a calibration certificate so you can see that it very accurate and what it's tolerances are. It comes in a sturdy plastic box to keep it in.

I use it for my cycle maintenance which require some low torque settings, this wrench enables me to get the correct torque on some delicate components. It's easy to use and the scale is easy to read. You can pay well over £100 for similar wrenches to this, but this one does everything I need it to and for the money, you can't go wrong.
on 15 April 2017
Excellent wrench for carbon framed bike - merits consistent good reviews here and on Workshop forum of Bike Radar - well worth it for the reassurance andprotecting your investment
on 10 October 2017
Not the largest torque range but grey for small, delicate stuff. Quality seems average but good enough, should last.
on 15 July 2017
Totally useless.

The item I received was 'solid' and had no torque facility; but it did have a certificate telling me that it had been tested for accuracy!

If you decide to buy one of these wrenches then test it before you use it otherwise you will cause damage.
on 23 April 2017
Good make and like time warranty ....why buy a different one ....
on 12 October 2017
Worked fine initially. I used it for tightening bolts on my bikes and for the price I was pretty happy. Unfortunately less than a year later the it now only works in one direction. In the other direction the ratchet (or whatever it is) doesn't work and the bit spins freely.
on 31 March 2017
Handy case and feels good in the hand to work with, seems robust and made by a reputable manufacturer. I have several of their other products and would recommend this.