Ring Size: O|Change
Price:£245.00 - £250.00

on 6 October 2009
Another beautiful piece of Clogau! I wear this on my little finger and it sits perfectly, the top decoration of ivy leaves may look as though it sits quite proud of the shank, but it doesn't, it's lovely and smooth and does not catch on clothes. The silver is very substantial and with the rose gold is polished to one of the best finishes I've seen. I also have a silver/rose gold bracelet and am very pleased with quality. Would highly recommend- only problem, Clogau is addictive!
on 28 September 2010
I bought this as a gift for my Mum, who was absolutely delighted with it. The craftsmanship and design are outstanding. The combination of the rose gold with the silver is not only lovely to look at, but makes it a more affordable option for those who can't afford the Clogau range of 9ct rose and yellow gold. Whilst it may be regarded as expensive for a silver ring, it gives you the chance to own a piece of Welsh gold that is no longer mined, and so is very rare. Comes with a certificate of authenticity and a unique product number, which when registered with Clogau gives a 2 year warranty. Would highly recommend.
on 21 May 2014
This is a beautiful ring, I love it. And I have had so many comments about how pretty it is. It was very well packaged and arrived quickly. It came in a lovely little box, with an authentication certificate. I had a problem with the size of the ring and had to order a size smaller, but the only problem with that is that I couldn't start wearing it a soon as I had hoped.
on 13 July 2015
Terrible quality. The silver parts of the ring began to turn black within a week of wear and the ring is now an ugly mess of black discoloration spreading out from beneath the gold detail on top. The underside of the ring has worn to almost entirely black, suggesting that the ring is silver plated at best. Certainly not the quality I would expect for a ring in this price range. To be honest, I would be very disappointed if I had spent a fraction of the cost on a ring. I have seen better quality in gumball machines and will be returning my purchase a very unhappy customer.
on 18 November 2014
Beautiful ring,combination of silver and rose gold looks amazing.Fantastic service, arrived quickly and very well packaged with certificate of authenticity .Would definitely recommend ordering this piece of jewellery.
on 4 January 2012
Just got the ring! It's lovely, very good packing. Will put it on right away!
Definitely is a good buy. Would recommend.