1,048
Colour: Black|Size: 6/7 UK|Change

on 1 April 2017
replaced an exact 7 year old pair that I picked up in LA and they lasted well till now. I purchased these ahead of a three week trip to Cuba when they were worn most days. These however were not as comfortable and their was plastic on the tow pegs that caused cuts to my toes. In the end I filed them off with a sharp knife, the fit was better after that but it took my feet over 2 weeks to fully heal and even now I have scar marks.
The quality when compared to the other originals wasnt as great in the base pegs either. So as they are apparently original I can only assume quality standards have slipped in the past 7 years which is disappointing as I wear them a lot 6 months of the year abroad.
I have another pair of plain back I bought direct from Havaianas so may wear those more than these in future.
on 13 October 2016
i bought these my husband just before we went away and he loves them, he even wears them around the house, he seems comfortable walking around on holiday with them and sometimes even wore them at night, never complained about them hurting his feet and haven't fallen apart which is great as my husband can only have shoes/ trainers for short periods of time as he usually wears them in or break them, great product, would highly recommend and would definitely buy and buy from seller again
on 5 December 2016
This product is an absolute steal at the price. I bought these in anticipation on my summer holiday to Spain.

I was very surprised at how comfortable they were (normally dont like toe posts) but these are easy to lonuge around by the pool, soft and comfortable but very durable at the same time

worth buying

stylish and comfortable
on 26 September 2016
Excellent flip flops but best to go for darker colours they show the dirt much less, their usually good for a couple of years, you can always roll them in a bath towel and put them through the washing machine on a wool or silk wash , they come up like brand new! they are softer on the base of the foot than the versions with printed images!
on 18 May 2016
Love these flip flops, had a few the same because of their bounce and comfort. I'm a 6. Previously had a 6-7 but slightly too big. Sized down to a 5 and thought they sent children's because they looked so small but they fit but only just, phew! I would size down again in these because they are better smaller if you want more security and more bounce on your heels like I do.
on 27 November 2016
I got these to replace my old ones which I had been wearing for years and are my favourite havainas but are worn out. They are great but maybe slightly thicker than my old ones but that doesn't bother me. I will be wearing them all summer I'm sure. Amazing price too.
on 9 June 2017
I love these Flip flops, they look great and fit really nicely. the only thing with these are that they can break pretty easily. I had mine for a few weeks and then they snapped while I was out with a friend which is a nightmare, and I don't think there worth the price for just a few outings. little disappointed with this product.
on 15 January 2017
So far the bobble at the end of the toe strap has not broken off. Had that on a pair of pair Flip Flops, both toe straps lost the retaining bobble that holds the toe strap to the base within a couple of days of each other. Providing these one survive, then I am happy
on 6 August 2016
for just over 12 quid i really cant complain. managed to misplace my last pair which cost over £20 so thought why not replace them. these are exactly the same, comfortable, dependable flip flops and at a great price. strongly recommend.
on 30 May 2017
These are the comfiest flip flops ever. You can wear them straight away without the need to break them in. I'd say if you're between sizes go towards the smaller size.