Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Drake Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Size: 5 UK|Colour: White (White 0001)|Change

on 16 June 2016
I purchased this to replace a broken pair of white Havaianas I purchased one and half years ago. Delivery was quick, and arrived in an official Havaianas box/packaging. It comes with an official seal of authenticity, as proof it is original. Mine was free of defects.

Item and colour is exactly as shown in the description and photo. However, this new pair is a tad larger than my old one, maybe 1/2 a size bigger, which is strange as both are UK sizes 6/7. My old pair was a men's version purchased at a store in London, while this one is a unisex model; one would assume the men's pair would be larger. I noticed a few have commented that the ones sold here are slightly larger too.

Been wearing them for 2 weeks now, and the small difference in size is negligible for me, and it fits nearly as well like my old pair. Overall, highly recommended, especially for the price I paid. The quality and comfort is what you would expect from Havaianas flips flops.
review image review image
on 7 August 2014
I received this product yesterday to find that the 'havaianias' name as it appears in the picture is yellow but on the item was black and blended in with the thong of the flip-flop, I contacted Amazon customer service who sent out a replacement on a next day delivery which was great but the second pair I received were exactly the same. When I buy online I expect the picture to reflect the actual product where in this case it did not. I have nothing against Havaianas flip-flops as I think they are well worth the money, I just don't appreciate being supplied with an item that does not reflect what I have purchased. I now have the inconvenience of sending back not one but two items and having to wait for my money to be refunded, poor show !!!!
on 10 September 2013
These are greatly inferior to the last (identical) pair I had. I wonder if they're fake. The strap comes out of the sole at the front (regularly). The soles have worn down at the toe and split where the strap attaches at the front. All in about 4 months - probably no more than 60 days use.
on 7 October 2016
What a bad fit! The toe post is too far forward and too close to the side, leaving your big toe hanging over the edge, and an unnecessary amount of flip flop trailing behind the back of your foot. I actually thought my pair had a manufacturing fault, as I'd never struggled to find flip flops that fit. But no, I checked, that is how they come, and in fact how a lot of people wear them!!

Unusable, and poorly finished to boot- left over glue was splattered about that I bothered to clean off before discovering the fit problems. They also run narrow, barely wide enough for very average width feet. A trendy brand, but I'm back to Reef's, Superdry and almost every other company for sensibly shaped flip flops.

Note: These were a gift from my mother, so I have reviewed them on her account.
on 20 July 2016
These are the best Haviana Flip Flops, I've had many over the years in many colours with different prints etc, The reason the straigh black ones without print are softer on the feet , when they have print on top the surface is harder an the image is really a waste of time as it's covered by your feet and wears off within a matter of weeks. Black is also best as it's doesn't show the dirt , any light colours especially white and yellow show the dirt very quickly. These will usually last 1-2 years I wear them pretty much every day for 6 months of the year. A tip if they do get dirty put them into a bath towel and roll it up, put it into the washing machine on a full load and they'll come up like brand new. I've done it several times without issue.
on 3 January 2017
These white Flip Flops have a manufacturing flaw. Both left and right flip flops have broken on the stem about 5 mm above the round button that holds the stem of the strap into the sole. All previous flip flops have only ever broken if the round button has been pulled through the sole and torn the sole due to catching the sole on an obstruction. These flip flops broke within a couple of days of each other - I had a blue pair which are fine and I was mixing one white and one blue as I use them as an indoor pair and an outdoor pair while I researched suitable glue to repair. Gorilla super glue repairs for a couple of days but is not strong enough as they break after a couple of days. DO NOT PURCHASE
on 15 June 2014
Took a gamble, as I usually have to size up in flip flops but these were massive, both in length and also the generous fit of the toe post and strappy bits, these were so far off the top of my feet I couldn't walk in them.
I recommend sizing down if you're between sizes. I returned these and went for some slim Havianas instead and these were perfect.
5 stars still as nothing wrong with the flip flops, I just needed a smaller size which wasn't available.
on 26 September 2016
Excellent flip flops but best to go for darker colours they show the dirt much less, their usually good for a couple of years, you can always roll them in a bath towel and put them through the washing machine on a wool or silk wash , they come up like brand new! they are softer on the base of the foot than the versions with printed images!
on 27 November 2016
I got these to replace my old ones which I had been wearing for years and are my favourite havainas but are worn out. They are great but maybe slightly thicker than my old ones but that doesn't bother me. I will be wearing them all summer I'm sure. Amazing price too.
on 1 October 2016
As usual from Havaianas a great classic Flip Flop, incredibly comfortable even on the first time worn, the sole is thick and colours clear. I love this style and colour as can be worn with any coloured outfit. Size was accurate to size guide.
Great service and delivery, highly recommended.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated