Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Moana - Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 6 December 2008
Got this as a prezzie for my girlfriend. She absolutely loves it, and I think it looks really good, too. Good service form the supplier, too.
VINE VOICEon 11 June 2010
I thought this was a terrible necklace and not worth the price. I know it was not expensive but you can buy better for the same or even less on the high street which has more appeal.
on 29 September 2010
delighted with the necklace and people often admire it . great colours with tiny amber crysatls. very useful and has no white pearls to ruin it's flattering reflection.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 March 2010
I bought this for my partners step mum for her birthday. She absolutley loved it. It looks fabulous on!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse