Customer reviews

Bama Unisex Beech Wood Shoe Trees - Brown, 36 EU
Size: 36 EU|Colour: Brown|Change
Price:£12.95+ Free shipping

on 6 March 2016
Very solid! First impressions that these are high quality for the money
on 27 March 2017
good
on 21 May 2014
Haven't owned these in a long time and this turns out to be the perfect buy for me! I can really recommend this product to anybody who wants to extend the life of their expensive shoe purchases.
on 8 November 2011
These shoe trees seem well made and the sizing is good so that they fit easily into all kind of different shoes.
on 18 July 2012
Good quality product, does exactly what I want it to, which is keep my shoes in shape. No complaints, I have bought three pairs so far.
on 1 March 2014
I did not receive the right shoe size that I ordered the first time. Called to replace it with the right size, and received a shoetree that was now correct in the size I ordered, but now couldn't fit my shoe because the toe-end was too broad to fit into my narrow toe-end shoes (which means length wise didn't fit either). I've given up and ordered shoetrees with springs that adjust according to the design of the shoe (toe-end, and length-wise). I've decided to wood carve the toe-end of the shoetree to fit future shoes. Please don't buy unless you really really really think it can fit into your shoe, if not it'll be a waste of cash to pay for returns postage possibly the cost of the shoetrees themselves!
on 4 September 2017
It works very well. Great product and very easy to work with. Very pleased with the purchase! The only brand to buy Would buy again!! Everyone needs these
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 March 2015
These are well made and I understand why many people love them. However I bought them for women's shoes and the wooden end is too big to fit properly. I have given the shoe trees away as it is not cost effective to return them. In my opinion, they would be great for those with very wide feet or for men but not for women with normal width feet.
The shoe trees did just about fit into a pair of ankle boots but I was worried that the boots would stretch.
on 4 October 2013
Excellent, product well made easy to use very efficient delivery on the day stated I am purchasing another pair. today
on 20 August 2015
Arrived on time; description spot on. Fits as expected. Great value for $.I have purchased several items from Rift Shoes through Amazon and I have
not been let down.