on 8 November 2011
We needed somewhere to "hide" our collection of DVDs and this little beauty fits the bill admirably. Delivery was lightning fast. Flat-packed maybe but assembly was a doddle. Only let down by the incredibly cheap and nasty plastic door knobs (which we swiftly upgraded!) the unit is otherwise very good quality and represents excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
on 23 October 2014
Arrived quickly and was opened with great enthusiasm. The packaging is superb, each piece is pretty much individually wrapped so it arrives in great condition. Easy and clear instructions for assembly go a long way to making this a fun piece to build. I was so impressed with the quality of the finished item I ordered another! The shelves are easily adjusted to suit the media (or whatever) you want to store. Overall the unit feels sturdy and looks good.
on 12 August 2013
took me an hour to put together on my own. You will only make full use of all shelves if you use nothing but cds, mine has a mix of ps3 games, cds and dvds. this means there is a shelves in my setup that have only space for nik naks. This unit is more efficiennt than my last cupboard of similar depth as the doors contain media, meaning you have two rows infront of each other that are seperated just by opening the doors. great. There is a slight gap between the door and main unit, but will only notice from the side.
on 3 February 2013
i searched high and low to find a unit that suited my requirments with out being a massive unit then i came across this on here (should of tried amazon first )

i,m realy pleased with this cd storage it was well priced, very quickly delivered and well packaged.

it was straight forward to put together with good clear instructions and good pictures

it holds alot more than i need at the moment but nice to have the available space to expand

well worth the money in my opinion
on 17 February 2012
The unit arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. It took approximately an hour to put it together and we are absolutely delighted with it - a perfect storage solution for our CDs. Having checked elsewhere on the internet, and at local stores, this unit offers exceptional value for money
on 5 March 2013
Received in timely manner, all intact and labelled. Looks more than it cost apart from really cheap nasty door knobs, quick trip to local DIY for a chrome set, looks the dogs. Would have been happy to have had some sort of retainer for DVDs stored in doors, but cost and space probably issue, because if you pull doors a little to hard or close a little harshly everything falls off door shelves. Overall a good solid decent looking kit. Happy Bunny.
on 6 August 2012
Nice, study piece of furniture - ideal for hiding our scruffy collection of DVDs. Very easy to put together (comes flat packed), but as a previous reviewer has noted, the handles are the nastiest, cheapest plastic you could imagine, and do not match the unit. A quick trip to B&Q for replacement handles, and it looks a treat!
on 6 March 2012
I found this item ideal for video and dvd storage. Prompt delivery easy to put together with simple instructions. All in all a very nice bit of furniture.
on 9 February 2013
I liked the look of this piece more than many others i had looked at, and i was not dissapointed. It went together in about a hour, no rushing, and it was problem free. It looks far better than on the net, and it arrived within about 5 days, can't complain about that. Yes, A very happy customer.
on 29 May 2014
This is a well designed piece of furniture easy to assemble, it swallowed my entire not inconsiderable dvd collection no problem. My only gripe is the horrible plastic doorknobs which I won't be using I think for the price wooden ones could have been provided. Great delivery service as well.