Customer reviews

on 19 March 2017
Excellent value for money very pleased with this product
on 20 May 2012
Purchased my son his first Hornby train set last year he purchased these sets himself to increase the fun - good value
on 13 January 2013
Someone brought me this for my birthday because I got starter oval and pack A with my night mail set someone else brought me. If you want a toy that's fun, techinal, amazing and downright cool this is the perfect pack for you. It contains curved bits, straght bits, a sharp corner and a buffer stop. I am just about to buy track pack c, (Because that has the power cilp for the inner ring) with a few other things that will liven up more including my second saiton. If you have babies or toddlers don't buy this for older brothers because the under 3 year old will wreck it. (I know all about it) This is NOT a toy to be used for schooling because then you're jut kidding them and your slves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 12 July 2013
bought it as a birthday present .and he loved it .as he enjoys .his train set.and we will be buying from you again ,shortly.many thanks
on 22 February 2013
I was so pleased with my extension pack
The packing was excellent
It came within 4 days of ordering
I would reccomend anyone to use this site
on 15 June 2013
Present for grandson's birthday, to add to growing train layout. He and his brother have great times playing and making up scenes and stories
on 22 May 2013
Bought them for my Grandsons Railway Track,they're fitted and working and no complaints from my Grandson so they must be good !
on 19 April 2014
Brought this for my grandson for his birthday he is really pleased with it, can never have to much track for his train set
on 16 February 2015
Well packaged and arrived on time. Gives a nice extension to the layout I have and I bought it with pack C to create an extra loop which is well worth it.
on 29 April 2013
purchased this pack for Grandsons railway system. Does what it says on the pack.
Well pleased with it. Will purchase the next pack size.