Customer reviews

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 30 March 2015
With Kill Bill you will always find pros and cons. Some people love it while others hate it. I am in between neither a big fan but I enjoy the effort put into this movie. Its different and enjoyable. I will not put in in the same league that Tarantino has made such as Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown but its overall a decent enough movie. I like Kill Bill 2 more but that is just me. Just give this movie a chance. It looks good on blu ray. The audio I was very interested in before buying and I am glad I did as it is 5.1 DTS HD. I love the music and sounds in both Kill Bill and Kill Bill 2. For the price you cant go wrong. Just buy it. Great seller. Fast Delivery. Really Happy.
review image review image review image review image
on 8 July 2017
I love tarantino. This is a really great film and even made me a fan of uma thurman which I wasn't before. I love the flashbacks and the flashforwards and the comedy aspect that goes alongside the buckets of blood. The cast is brilliant and the films is gorgeous. I understand why it has the hype surrounding it.
on 16 September 2017
Only the sword fighting and martial art scenes are decent, other than that this movie is unwatchable. It's worth watching if it's on the free section, i wouldn't recommend wasting money buying or renting this.
on 4 March 2017
What movies!!! Pure action. I enjoyed enormously these movies. Uma Thurman had an Oscar performance. She will have from me the best actress award for these movies. DVD encryption zone 4.
on 6 September 2017
Quality was very good, but there is a downer regarding selecting English dialogue, Vol 1 was fine and showed English subtitles for the Japanese dialogue; however, Vol 2 does not show the English subtitles for the 10 minutes of Japanese dialogue about 45 minutes into the film; you have to select the English subtitles for the whole film; also, the quality of the subtitles in Vol 2 was terrible, barely readable.
on 17 April 2017
You can not watch one without the other. Great films from start to finish.
on 7 September 2017
Got it because of all the hype anddddd it turned out to be so cheesy and boring.
on 1 July 2017
awesome films i just had to buy on bluray 10/10 great low price only $7
on 13 July 2017
This is a 5 star movie but if you need captions don't get from Amazon online movies, the subtitles are not in sync with the movie, I tried to watch the movie from different devices to no avail. You'll be better off renting it from another movie streamer or buy/rent the DVD.
on 3 April 2017
As there is a good proportion of Japanese in this movie. You would expect there to be subtitles, I thought wrong, I contacted Amazon and got a full refund.