Customer reviews

men-ü Healthy Facial Wash 100 ml
Size: 100ml|Change

on 24 April 2017
I use this as daily face wash, this one and only this one since autumn 2016, and won't give up on it. Even with a grown beard, I use this and prefer it instead of any beard shampoo. I have had several purchases since than, and will keep on buying it an use it. Very nice natural smell, does a nice amount of foam, and skin feels very nice.
on 6 June 2014
Love this stuff, bought the small tubes to try and this is a great find. Have been a Thalgo customer for many years but in my opinion this is a much better buy.
on 30 June 2017
Best face wash i have ever used. Been using this plus the men-u matt moisturiser for more than 5 years now, superb products. The facewash helps soothe and calm your skin after shaving and has a really 'clean' smell. Can't rate thier products highly enough. Love them.
on 20 September 2013
I have been using Men-U shave foam and face wash since trying them about 3 years ago. I was sold on the shave foam straight away and then tried this cleanser. I have tried others available from high street pharmacists over many years but none of them work as simply, cleanly and effectively as this one. I seems a little costly at first but lasts me about 8 months or so and is very pleasant to use. The press top works perfectly. I am now a loyal fan of Men-U products!
on 25 September 2012
This is a great product for mens skin, use daily to leave your skin feeling soft, bright and really clean. I have tried so many different products and this is by far the best for my skin. I really recommend trying it, also use with the refreshing gel and matt moisturiser to improve the look and feel of your face!
on 5 May 2012
Men-U facewash leaves your face with that tingling 'clean' feeling. I don't agree that it smells awful, probably the Tea Tree that leaves a clean smell. You don't need much and it lathers well. I make the lather in my hands before washing my face. To do this, you only need one 'pump' of the dispenser so it does last a long time.

Well worth it. I also apply Menu-U mousturiser afterwards, a great combination.
on 15 October 2015
Really like this stuff. makes your skin feel great and one pump is sufficient which means it lasts well.
The bottle itself is compact. Only complaint is that mine didn't come with a plastic lid like some of the other MenU products. So I can't travel with it.

I feel it has improved my complexion and really wakes you up in the morning.
on 14 January 2015
I steer well clear of products that contain SLS. This one made my face a little bit red and sore after using it for a few days, along with the ultra concentrate non greasy moisturiser from this company. If you have sensitive skin, go for Salcura products. Much more natural ingredients and so much kinder to the skin.
on 31 May 2013
i have been using this product for a couple of days now and am really happy with it, i have always used loreal face wash but this just feels cleaner on the skin, i will be using this vendor again as they were prompt in dispatching and received on estimated date
on 21 October 2011
I like it, does what it says, clean the skin of the face perfectly and with a small amount, but smells horrible. The packaging is great.