Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 17 November 2012
Had been thinking about purchasing something like this for ages - wish I had just bought it rather than thinking about it! It holds quite a bit of stuff, the three outside pouches hold a fair amount as well. It also has two zipped compartments (one small and one larger). It is brilliant at climbing stairs and kerbs! Very handy thing to have - a good help when you can't carry much stuff due to health problems. Original 5 star rating.

REVIEW 1
Having had the trolley for roughly three months the stitching on two of the pockets and where it attaches to the frame has started to come away. IF the trolley has been used once a week that will be the maximum number of times it has been used. I have contacted the seller and they have told me that whilst the trolley has a two year warranty I either have to pay the postage when I return it or pay the seller £8.00 for it to be returned. If I had been using the trolley a lot or over-loading it I could understand why the stitching has started to come away but it has only been used for light loads and has never been overloaded. Still happy with the ease it climbs stairs/kerbs etc - but not happy that when a defect has been noted with the seller the customer still has to pay for it to be returned even when it is well within the two year warranty. Will update again if/when I have a further reply from seller. After use/contact with seller/editing review - only 2 stars.

REVIEW 2
After numerous emails to seller I have been told that although the product has a two year warranty they will only pay for postage costs if a problem develops within the first month. If anything goes wrong after this period the customer has to pay for the item to be returned for inspection and then again to have it returned to you. I think this is absolutely ludicrous given that there is a two year warranty!

I still think that the product is a great idea and with a few small improvements could be fantastic - but until these alterations are made I would think twice about purchasing it. Altered to 1 star due to the problems incurred after very little use.
on 4 November 2010
Used this trolley for the first time today and I am smitten! Holds a good shopping basket's worth of groceries. Has four zipped side pockets. Nice soft foam handle makes it easy to grip. Despite its size, it is easy to drive. And, it comes in a fetching shade of racing green rather than OAP tartan! A little noisy on pavements but very smooth going on tarmac. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
on 13 June 2010
Excellent value for the price. Not a huge capacity, but my elderly mother finds it quite adequate. The biggest boon are the 6 wheels which really do make going up or over steps a doddle. Highly recommended.
on 8 January 2009
I have been using this trolley for over 6 months and have found no faults with it. It is good value. Easy to use on kerbs and stairs.
on 5 May 2011
Tri Wheel Shopping Trolley (510)
As a senior citizen, this is one of the most innovative trolleys I have come accross. The ease in which one is able to climb stairs, and the roominess of the bag with its accessories to hold small items that are able to be zypped up is an item to be recommended to all - younger or older. I am grateful to Amazon for being able to supply it.
on 7 August 2011
This trolley is great for climbing steps and kerbstones with three wheels it feels as if you glide up and down. It holds a lot and all the pockets are so useful. Very good value and arrived well packed and promptly. Would recommend.
on 24 February 2013
This trolley is much smaller than it appears in the photo , it does not hold enough for my 'regular shop' , only ok for a 'smal' shop .
The 'tri wheels' really do not function too well , for me anyway . I have tripped over them twice so I have decided to 'bin' the thing !
on 26 January 2011
I am delighted with this lightweight trolley/cart I did not find the wheels too noisy, as one customer found,but rubber wheels would have been smoother. Mounting steps is much easier now. The separate compartments are very useful. I took ages deciding which trolley to purchase, you don't need to...buy this one.
on 27 May 2010
Not a lot to say other than it is as described. It is not that heavy and having said that it may not stand up well to constant use but as it is for a once a week shopping trip should suffice. Seems ok for now but the wheels do clatter a bit so people will know you are coming.

It is worth the money I reckon and let's face it not a lot of money is asked for. I've seen the same one on sale for eight pounds more if that makes you feel any better.
on 11 November 2011
I purchased this trolley because I am unable to lift owing to back problems. It is my little work horse around the house. I use it for transferring washing, bringing in shopping from the car, anything which involves lifting. Only real niggle is the opening could be a bit wider.