Customer reviews

Ring Size: O|Total Diamond Weight: 0.5|Change

on 21 November 2011
I was really pleased to recieve my order. The diamonds are good size but they are not clear. But it looks nice when you wear it and they do glitter here and there a bit. Am a satisfied customer. I also am happy that ladies ring are now available in bigger sizes for ladies like me.
on 18 December 2010
Very pleased with this pretty diamond eternity ring. The weight of the gold and the colour and sparkle of the diamonds makes this ring look and feel much more expensive than the price paid. Thankyou Amazon for a product that is of good quality and excellent value.
on 24 March 2011
I was a bit nervous ordering a ring that I had as yet never seen or tried on, but when my ring arrived I was delighted. For the price that you pay for this ring it is just lovely. The whole setting and the sparkling of the diamonds is just what I had wanted. And was delighted to only have to pay half the price, if not cheaper than the high street shops. Just love it :-)
on 9 October 2011
This Eternity ring is amazing for the price I paid it looks like I have spent five times what I have.
on 13 November 2011
ring was as described, but the diamonds were very cloudy.
Nice item, came within the time but unfortunately was the wrong size.
We are sending the ring back, but only because it didn't look as good as we had hoped.

If you don't mind your diamonds not having a sparkle then this ring is fine, but for us we wanted something a bit more special for our family members birthday.
on 17 February 2012
I ordered this ring after reading mixed reviews, however I was really disappointed when it arrived at the poor quality both the setting and the diamonds.

It doesn't look anything like the picture!

The diamonds are so milky they look plastic and setting is very cheap looking too. You do get what you pay for here!! If you are thinking of buying this ring you would be better getting a crystal ring at least it would sparkle and be value for money. I have now had a refund, which was processed very quickly.
on 14 February 2012
I got this ring today fast delivery, however diamonds are very cloudy and don't look real, I am very disappointed but I suppose for that kind of money that's what you get. I've done some research since and found that I3 is the worst diamond clarity you can get lots of imperfections visable to the naked eye. I am returning this ring and going to spend a little bit more for a decent ring.
on 13 January 2015
Utterly disgusted that a "diamond" has fallen out of this ring after only a few months of wear!!
review image
on 30 January 2012
The diamonds are extremely cloudy and look more like cut glass...had I known that I wouldn't have bought it...save your money and go with a cubic zirconia version that might at least sparkle!!
on 7 July 2012
my hubby got me this and its gorgeous, did read some reviews about it that said it doesnt sparkle but mine sparkles all day long even when its not in the light, but i did give it a good scrub with a tooth brush and shower gel to get it nice and clean when i got it as you dont now how long they have bin sat around and thats all it needed, so ladies just make sure you give it a little clean now and then and it will sparkle all day