Ring Size: V|Change

on 25 April 2012
I ordered the ring as a present to my girlfriend, because I really liked the pictures of it on Amazons website. The pictures however doesn't show everything you need to know. The ring itself is very beautyful, but the diamonds is really poor quality. The 3 stones in the ring I recieved was so full of internal flawes, that it kinda ruined it. Also the color of the stones was very "foggy", like the surface was scratched or something like that.

So as a conclusion - I didnt like the ring at all, which also resulted in me returning it. If I was just unlucky to get one with 3 exceptionally unlucky diamonds is unsure, but I wouldn't recommend it.

I will still give it 2/5 stars, because the ring itself is quite beautyful.

Best regards,
Henrik
on 5 April 2012
Very Impressed with the ring my girlfriend is going to love it.

Very quick delivery however there was no ring valuation certificate so i can not insure the ring??

My local jeweller said that this should of been provided free of charge from the seller :/

Actual Ring Rating: 5 STAR Great value for money.

However let yourself down for not providing the a valuation certificate.

so thats the reason for only 3 stars :/
on 2 March 2014
I had to reorder this ring as the origanal had very dull milky coloured stones, I received another and although better than the first it still did not have the sparkle you expect from diamonds but I decided to keep the ring as I did get it in the sale and the ring itself is very nice,
on 11 June 2013
Searched for the perfect engagement ring for ages, and when I saw this one I fell in love. My fiancé loves it too. She's had it for about 2 years now, and it's only been to cleaning once, even though it didn't really need to be cleaned (just did it because mine needed cleaning). It's very pretty, the size was right and it sparkles. Very happy with it!
on 16 December 2013
i love the ring it arrined very well packed and in a black ring box it sits well on the finger and looks very neat and dainty
on 15 December 2013
Arrived very quickly, white gold part very shiny and new like but the diamonds looked as though they had been bashed with a hammer then glued with super glue. Very cloudy diamonds not like the picture at all. Was supposed to be a xmas present for my mum so have to go searching again.
on 19 July 2013
my partner bought me this as an engagement ring and I loved it. it doesn't come with a certificate so cant insure it.
The ring was ok to begin with but the central claw has broken after just two months of everyday wear, thus losing a diamond as it only has two claws holding each diamond in. I wouldn't recommend this ring if you are going to wear it everyday.
But apart from the breakage and lack of certificate so jewellers are reluctant to repair it, it is a beautiful ring.