Customer reviews

on 16 March 2017
Really good quality and nice bounce my dogs love them and don't split easy.
on 7 August 2013
I bought these as I wanted some decent tennis balls and came across these. On the day of the game we had a bit of a warm up ( tennis obviously )
I have never had a tennis ball of which was soo bouncy. But still very good and flew when you hit them
Great balls not much else I can say. There round and great. Plus reasonable.
on 6 October 2013
Good price, and nice bounce! Didn't use them enough to make any really valuable contribution, but they were certainly better than the balls provided with the rackets.
on 15 August 2011
In my opinion, wilson tennis balls are the best around. And these are no different, with lots of bounce and also durability these will provide a top quality tennis experience for a long time. The only downside is the cost. £5 for four balls I think is a bit extreme, but if you're willing to pay for the best, then pay for these.
on 25 February 2017
Hold up well to intensive play but for me they feel a bit firmer than I am used to (Wilson US Open) and definitely fly faster so harder to control.
on 19 October 2015
Very durable and long lasting as I use them for my German shepherd who has a obsession for balls.
on 12 April 2013
Got these for the dog's ball launcher as the ones that come with the throwers last about 5 minutes before being torn open by my small Jack Russell. These last a lot longer.
on 13 February 2014
....... if you are giving them to border terriers to play with! Our borders can entirely destroy most tennis balls in less than a minute, but it takes them at least five minutes to break into these ones. Once they have broken into them these balls will last a good month before the borders completely polish them off!
As for using them to play tennis with I can't comment as I don't play!
on 8 November 2013
I bought these for my staffie dog who loves tennis balls, well i was really pleased with the price and the service also they last ages.
on 17 January 2013
Actually bought this pack of tennis balls for my sister's new dog for Xmas (tennis balls are the only 'toys' he doesn't seem to rip apart!). My kids wanted to but the dog some tennis balls, and this pack seemed great value compared to other sellers who showed piles of tennis balls in photo, but were actually only supplying 1 when you read their description.
Doggy very pleased!