on 7 April 2015
Great. Remember watching these as a kid. Old school but hard edged.
on 24 September 2007
Well, I saw "The Invaders" for the first time in the early 70s when I was eight years old, and since that time I was waiting for a repeat on TV, but it never came. No wonder that I was stucked in front of my TV for seven hours when I got this DVD box. In the meantime I watched every episode, and I'm looking forward for the next season (and hopefully it will be released soon...)
on 2 October 2016
On time great quality 60's magic.

DS Guest
on 23 December 2015
I loved this as a young boy and still love it now
on 19 June 2013
EXCELLENT ITEM. CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT.
on 10 September 2015
Great TV programme, really enjoyed it.
on 31 August 2007
Why can't Amazon list this correctly????? There is a ton of confusion about this release! Other web sites list this as the Roy Thinnes TV series..Amazon lists it as the lousy Scott Bakula remake. How many discs are there? Is this the complete first season? Why no list of the episodes?
Come on Amazon! THIS IS NOT BRAIN SURGERY..GET IT TOGETHER AND GIVE US SOME PERTINENT INFORMATION!!!!!!
33 Comments| 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 14 June 2007
You have to thank Paramount for releasing this superb show on DVD. Picture and audio is excellent. Please release Season 2!
on 25 July 2014
Bought for wife she loves it
on 22 February 2017