Lost - Season 3 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 3 November 2016
Weird loss of control using this DVD!
The actual episodes are fine nothing wrong with the visuals or sound quality it's when you get to the end of the discs that you loose control of ur DVD player? Normally discs return to main menu at the end but these discs just cut off to a blank screen. You can't eject the disc nor can you turn the player off using the control nor will it eject the disc or turn off manually using the buttons on the player?
To change and eject the discs I had to turn the power off at the mains and then turn it back on.. weird?
Tip stop or eject the discs on the last credits of last episode of each disc to avoid this happening.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Before the final and largely unseemly demise of this masterful television series - Seasons 3 and 4 rocked. And it can't have escaped fans notice that in 2014 - the "Lost" Box Sets are now 'so' cheap on BLU RAY as to be an irresistible bargain.

But lovers of the show should note that the 'American Editions' of Season 4 and 5 on 20th Century Fox (which aren't very well highlighted as such) are REGION A LOCKED - so no matter how cheap or enticing they look - they won't play on our machines unless they're chipped for 'all regions' (which most aren't).

Check before you buy - stick with the 'UK' variants and you won't be doing a John Locke - tearing your hair out...
on 21 June 2011
I really enjoy watching Lost as I find all of the mysteries so intriguing and can't get enough of all of the plot twists and turns.
Things really seem to get going in this series as we learn even more about the inhabitants of the island and the strange group known as 'the others' Not to give anything away, series 3 picks up from the cliffhanger of the Series 2 finale 'Live together, Die alone' and keeps you hooked from there on in!
Character's links with each other from their lives off the island come into light and we have flashbacks a plenty, focusing on characters such as Juliet, which makes for interesting viewing.
I find that I can't watch just a single episode in one evening and end up watching about 5 just to get my fill.
If for some reason you have never seen Lost, then my advice is of course start with Season 1 and in no time at all you will be addicted! I am anxious about reaching the end as I don't really know how I will replace it. Best TV series out there.
on 31 March 2014
Even though this was shown a few years ago ive just only started watching it glued to the screen after watching season 1 and 2. The cast from jack to sawyer and my two favourites Sun and Jin the Korean couple has me hooked. Hurley is in a league of his own and john lock mesmerises me with his knowledge and speaks more like a guru. I just love this series. Charlie is also a favourite even with a band name like Drive Shaft I warmed to him from his role as one of the hobbits in Fellowship Of The Ring trilogy. Ben the islands dictator we shall call him who monitors them all is a full time creep after he watched the plane crash above them and disperse over the island.
on 4 July 2015
This series is very well made, and takes a different direction to the first two...
This has loads of twists and turns, and more back stories that unravel
a complicated government conspiracy, and most the characters are likable, and enjoyable to watch...
It's amazing they could write so many episodes, but it is still good stuff... Worth owning.
on 19 August 2017
This isn't as good as one and two. Different producer I notice, maybe that's the reason. Too much flipping between now and future, its spoiling the story knowing what's going to happen.
on 8 February 2014
Really glad I purchased the lost seasons. I am finding them completely gripping! Once you start watching Lost, you can't stop! It keeps you asking questions and from episode to episode. And there are some CRAZY cliff hangers, that again keep you coming back for more! In my opinion season three starts getting a little crazy, ie.. More arguements,fights and unbeleavable changes in plot. For this reason I give it 4/5 stars.. Still gripping telly!

There are some violent bits in it and some swearing, so isn't good for a child audience(don't want children to copy the punch ups!).

If you never saw any of the Lost series before, YOU MUST GIVE IT A WATCH! (:
on 6 May 2017
Was enjoyable, if it's what you like then you wont be dissapointed, as such i cant comment more than that. product quality was high, original product as expected.
on 1 August 2016
What can I say that hasn't been said already in other reviews. A fantastic tv show with plot twists and jaw dropping cliff hanger endings. If you haven't seen Lost, I highly recommend you watch it.
on 7 October 2014
Brilliant - totally addicted to this series - even though I haven't a clue as to what is going on!!! No seriously if you want a good series to get to while away the dark winter evenings you cant go far wrong with this series - 6 seasons to get through so plenty of entertainment.