Ring Size: Q|Change

on 13 July 2012
I was slightly apprehensive when I ordered this ring because it is sometimes hard to get a true impression of something through a computer image and I was worried I might be disappointed. Wrong! The ring arrived this morning (earlier than estimated!) and I am thrilled to say it has exceeded my expectations. It appears to be sturdily made with nice clear hallmarks but best of all it makes my finger sparkle! Well done Amazon for producing a very pretty ring.
on 7 June 2015
This is such a beautiful ring. I didn't know what to expect having been disappointed before when buying jewellery online, but this is a lovely ring. It's not overly massive and is so sparkly, it's gorgeous.
on 17 October 2014
absolutely stunning ring. I will wear it with my diamond eternity ring, which it compliments great. well worth the price. as someone else pointed out, much better in the flesh than the pic. very sparkly.
on 17 February 2013
I am delighted with this ring. I was a bit worried that it wouldn't look as good as it did in the photo but it was even better.
on 29 November 2014
Beautiful ring worth the money
on 27 July 2015
diamonds very cloudy returned it same day