on 5 May 2017
As it’s served me well & is still going strong, but looking a bit scratched & worse for wear, I thought I’d treat my old (2005) 5th generation iPod to a trendy skin: it’s the black model hence the choice of black skin.

The skin fits snuggly without being so tight as to be a nightmare to fit & comes with an ‘eye’ so that a lanyard or phone dangly can be attached. Also in the package is a silver coloured lanyard, screen cleaning cloth & self-adhesive screen protector, with installation instructions.

After fitting the skin all ports & switches, etc. are fully accessible, & there are two slits in the back of the skin so that the iPod could be attached to a belt.

All in all, I am quite pleased with the skin; my only gripe is that the matt surface of the silicone material means that it picks up - & shows - every speck of dust hence the 4* rating, otherwise it’s great.

Addendum: having this skin on my iPod makes it a VERY tight fit in the Belkin Tunedok car holder. Not sure I’ll be keeping this skin on my iPod for much longer.

Addendum: with the skin on, the iPod doesn’t fit into the official charger base/stand & after less than a week of use the skin is now beginning to lose its tight fit & slip off parts of the iPod. Therefore, I have reduced the initial star rating from 4 to 2 – rather disappointed with this product.
on 28 June 2017
Great protection for my baby. Surprised how good it is. Lightweight but giving so much protection. My iPod, linked to my cars audio system, sits in the centre console. Things get unintentionally dumped on top of it and the case provides perfect protection.
on 7 June 2017
Great value snug fitting looks good and protects well.
on 13 July 2017
excellent for the task at the price paid
on 15 February 2012
I had a previous skin that needed replacing and it was the same as the one in the picture so i ordered this.
When it arrived, the section that should cover the wheel isnt there.
Also, the fit was slightly too tight so this stretched the skin and as there wheel was cut out, it was obvious that it was stretching.
If the wheel hadnt been cut out, it probably would have hidden it.
I returned it and hopefully i can get what i was looking for somewhere else.
on 29 January 2009
Fast efficient service. No complaints. Saved IPOD still going strong. Delivery costs a bit outrageous in view of the cost of the item.
on 10 September 2015
A great skin for my iPod Classic 120GB device. It fits well and when combined with my FiiO Kilimanjaro Headphone amp, looks great. The supplied lanyard is next to useless but I wouldn't use it anyway so I'm not bothered by that. All in all, highly recommended.
on 11 June 2010
A small but invaluable extra must have when you buy your Ipod.
It protects the body and the screen - especially if you are as clumsy as I am.
No problem seating it to my Gear4 soundstation either.
Great little MUST HAVE product
on 18 May 2012
Very fast and efficient services. As previous reviews mentioned, there is no wheel cover. But this does not matter, as this is my only issue. I've used this a lot and I'm glad I bought this product.
Thanks!
on 10 April 2012
Great item very cheap helps protect something valuable, this is my second Ipod and my second skin case. It will save you a huge amount of money should any accidnets happen to you Ipod.