TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 January 2015
I got this bangle as a Lightning Deal for about £32 and as such I'm really very happy. Starting with the positives, mine weighs in at 1.2oz so I'm pleased to get more silver than expected. It certainly has a nice weighty feel to it. It arrived reasonably well packaged in a small square cardboard jewellery box - cheap but smart. I've been wearing it for a week now and so far there is no sign of tarnishing or accidental bending/distortion which some reviewers have mentioned.

On the down side, the description states that it is hallmarked at the Birmingham Assay Office, but my one had no UK hallmarks at all which is disappointing. Instead, it is just stamped with the 925 mark, indicating that it is the purity of Sterling Silver but has been assayed outside the uk. If it had really been hallmarked by the Birmingham Assay Office, it would have been marked with symbols indicating who made it, the purity, the anchor symbol for the Birmingham Office, and possibly a letter to indicate the date (this is optional now days). A real Birmingham hallmark would be an indication that the item has been tested and the silver content guaranteed.
on 10 March 2017
very pleased better than I hoped for
on 28 March 2017
Wow great value, a good size and the perfect gift for any man.
on 20 June 2017
Perfect just as I exspected
on 17 October 2010
I am so very pleased with this item, It is solid, heavy and well worth the money..Thank you Amazon
on 21 August 2012
I bought this for my husband as an aniversary present, with the intention of getting it engraved with his name on. When it arrived I was so pleased as this bangle is very thick and quite wide with lots of room for engraving, it is heavy and looks much more expensive than it was and I have to say I looked around all the jewllery shops and online but could not find one that matched the quality and price of this one !!
on 14 November 2016
I was looking for a bangle for a birthday present and bought this. I was quite disappointed. The edges felt quite rough and a bit thin. The biggest issue was the middle was slightly buckled, which, to me, was really noticeable. It was right on top of the 925 stamp and I think it was that which damaged it. The thickness of the bangle was good and the weight was decent. It was also really big, which is what I wanted. I returned this one and bought a different one.
on 12 January 2011
This is a good-looking, chunky torque bangle. It has a solid feel and is really well made - definitely worth the money.
on 2 March 2012
Very solid looking and worth the money, however you need pretty big wrists else the bangle will be too loose, came well boxed.
on 4 January 2017
Recieved tarnished, was a birthday present and cant give it as a gift, very dull in parts, black mark (tarnish) over hallmark. Not happy! 2 stars for weight