Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

on 20 April 2015
Was really disappointed, ordered the bracelet as it had really good reviews. When it arrived, opened the box and it was all scratched and tarnished.
on 4 January 2014
This was bought for a Christmas present, it was a nice weight and looked classy, the recipient was delighted with it.
on 30 December 2014
This is the second one I have purchased as a gift.
I found it to be excellent value and a good quality item.
on 11 September 2014
Great size, great weight really impressed with the quality of this. Bought it for my husband as a gift, had it engraved no problem. Nice presentation box, love it so much may get one for myself. Compared this with loads of others, glad I did the research. Well worth the money. Husband loves it too.
on 27 April 2015
Rubbish!!!!!!! Waste of money! Turned up all scatched! So embarrsing to give to someone for a gift
on 7 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my husband off his wish list and he just loves it. He has quite a small wrist and it fits perfectly.
on 4 June 2013
The supplier must have received my order then mined for the silver! After waiting nearly two months my bracelet arrived.I was not disappointed,the bracelet is good looking and very stylish-it also fits very well.(i have quite big wrists)
on 27 December 2015
was nothing like picture and was rather girlie wasted my monet
on 28 January 2013
I had been looking for a bangle for many years for my husband and couldn't find one big enough for his wrist and only looked on this site out of curiosity. The bangle is lovely, he was so pleased with it and has never taken it off
on 4 November 2015
I bought this item for my teenage son and was hoping it would be a good present as it looked quite sturdy and sold in the picture. When it arrived it looked quite flimsy and not as good as I expected. Six months later and it has completely split across the centre. Am very disappointed as it was not cheap. Quite disappointed!