on 12 September 2017
A masterclass in comedy performance from the two leads with one liners that will have you curled up in laughter.
on 19 April 2017
Very good
on 12 June 2017
Brilliantly crafted film, very funny, great observation.
on 9 March 2017
bought as a present, very pleased
on 26 March 2015
As described. A brilliant film indeed :)
on 31 August 2017
Just perfect!
on 29 November 2016
I remembered this film as really funny but it didn't quite live up to my memory of it.No fault of the vendor.
on 19 December 2016
not as good as I remembered it , on reflection the TV series was funnier
on 7 September 2011
When I first saw this film years and years ago, I thought it was really good and amusing, apart from the two girls who come downstairs from their flat on a date with the two men. The girls irritated me with their stupid giggles and conversation, but I still enjoyed the film.
on 6 January 2007
Oscar (Walter Mattheau) is a sports journalist and slob who lives happily in his messy apartment until he invites his friend Felix (who has just been dumped by his wife)to stay with him. Felix swiftly drives Oscar mad with his obsessive cleaning and tidying, and he even manages to ruin their weekly poker game. The last straw comes when Felix ruins the romantic liaison that Oscar has planned for them with their neighbours the Pigeon sisters.

This is a very funny film, Walter Mattheau and Jack Lemmon are both hilarious, and the supporting players all have their moments too. I love this film not just because it is very funny, but also because it reminds me of my husband and I (him being Felix and me Oscar).