Customer reviews

Ring Size: K|Change

on 26 March 2017
Very pleased with the ring,the 2mm width fits perfectly with my engagement ring and looks more expensive than its actual cost.
on 18 September 2015
It is a very pretty ring and arrived very quickly but I can't help wondering if it is genuine white gold and actual diamonds. I have a new diamond engagement ring and the eternity ring seems a lot brighter. Can anyone confirm this as I may have to return.
review image
on 4 May 2013
Was disappointed with this ring recently.As soon as I opened the ring box I felt let down by product.
Ring looks much better quality on the picture, Than when you actually see it. Diamonds, Even though a low percentage of them in general With this ring, Looked like Chipping's, Rather than small stones.
Good customer service from company.Recommend company as a seller.Issued a refund and free return, Very quickly.
Will use this company again for other items.
on 30 December 2015
Bought as an Xmas gift by my partner to go with my engagement ring. Looks lovely, holds its own against other jewelry but doesnt overwhelm. Sparkles in the light and is the right size for long slim fingers. Arrived well packaged and in a lovely leather box with authenticity certificate. Super fast delivery, from order to finger in two days. Can't wait to team with a plain wedding band when I start my journey as Mrs W. Absolutely recommend.
review image
on 8 May 2011
I bought this ring for my girlfriend, there is a review which talks about a nice box. This is not the case. It comes in a plain normal jewellery box. The ring is very thin, pretty but thin. The diamonds are very small. Whilst it does not mis-describe anything, It was not made obvious how thin the ring was and how small the diamonds where. It is the first time I have bought some thing from Amazon and been dissappointed.

To me, my first thought was I was underwhelmed.

Jason
on 25 March 2014
Bought this ring as a wedding band, very nice and not too OTT. Very good price and sparkles well in the light.
on 4 January 2015
this is Very nice ring, not as thin as I expected after reading other reviews. My wife loved it when I gave it to her on Xmas day, size L was a perfect fit for her. Very shiny white gold with beautiful little diamonds.

I would recommend this ring for the price.
on 25 August 2010
Bought this for my wife's wedding band, It comes in a wooden box and looks really good. The white gold is of the highest wuality and the diamonds are easily big enough to sparkle and look great in any light. Very impressed and great value for money as its easily as good as the £300 - £400 rings sold else where
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2016
This is a fantastically beautiful ring the diamonds are a good size and sparkle beautifully very well worth buying.
on 31 May 2012
It's a really pretty and very delicate ring which sits well with my engagement ring. Would recommend if you are a petite lady with thin fingers/small hands. Looks elegant and love the product. The ring is quite thin but as long as you are expecting this it should not deter you from buying and/or loving it!