Customer reviews

on 31 August 2012
I bought this ring for my wife's 50th birthday, as a replacement for the engagement ring that was lost some years ago. It looked as if it were exactly like the lost ring, and when it arrived, I'm pleased to say it still looked like the lost ring. So, very happy on that score. Furthermore, the ring arrived just 36 hours after I ordered it - very happy with that, as I had opted for the free delivery (3-5 working days). Was the missus happy with the ring? You betcha! Several hundred Brownie Points awarded to me.
on 7 September 2011
Highly delighted with the ring. It was exactly as expected from the offer description. Not only that, it was delivered 3 days ahead of the expected earliest eta. Very satisfied all round with the purchase.
on 14 August 2013
It is absolutely beautiful. It was a Ruby Wedding present from my husband. It is so neat and exactly what I wanted.
on 26 April 2013
My husband chose this ring for our ruby wedding anniversary. I love it, simple yet beautiful. It fits very well next to my wedding ring.
Thank you for a prompt delivery also.
on 20 April 2015
Being looking for a ruby ring for a while, so when I saw this I was delighted just what I wanted, I have had Ariel rings before so knew they are excellent quality and just as described, I was not disappointed this ring is lovely and will match the ruby eternity ring I purchased earlier this year. It was ordered yesterday and it arrived first thing this morning can't get better than that for service or value.
on 2 December 2014
This is a present for my wife for our ruby wedding so it had to be right although she has nor received it yet l know she will well pleased with it and I am really chuffed with the price from this seller.
on 20 August 2015
I am delighted with this really pretty ring, it's better than I had hoped for, and makes a beautiful engagement ring.
on 3 September 2014
I love this ring my husband bought this for our 40th wedding anniversary. Looks good I wear it all the time.
on 1 November 2014
The ruby is smaller than I thought , but Ido like it as I've got a small hand , would recommend
on 30 December 2012
smaller than expected, would never buy rings from amazon again. Very cheap looking ring, not such a bargain. You get what you pay for and no bargains.