on 25 September 2013
I wanted this DVD because of my interest of the topic and all things Patrick. It was a great journey to be experienced. my only problem would be the graphics, they are not that great. but none the less good. its Patrick at his best. R.I.P.
on 24 August 2013
Very good nothing less than you would expect from Patrick Moore explained in simple terms, a most helpful DVD for those with little knowledge of space
on 10 November 2009
Patrick Moore is fantastic as usual, but the low quality graphics and production will disappoint. I am new to astronomy (still in my first year) but found the content of this DVD very basic.
on 3 April 2013
This DVD should have been called 'Journey to the Planets' ... I'm sure Sir Patrick knows the difference between the stars and planets so it's the producers fault that this missed the mark.
on 29 March 2015
It is interesting what they know about the Stars and Patrick Moore presents the facts good.
on 19 July 2015
Naught as a birthday present for my dad, he thinks it's brilliant
on 12 March 2015
great condition ..... Sir Patrick Moore .. enough said !
on 19 December 2015
Very good DVD ideal for the beginning astronomer
on 9 December 2015
Still worth a watch even after all this time.
on 24 May 2016