on 22 April 2009
This is a first class product which I purchased whilst setting up my new manicure and pedicure business. It's so handy not having to plug it in if you are doing a client in an office lunch break for example.
on 8 October 2009
I bought this item for my wife who complains about tired feet at the end of the day. She loves it and the rechargable feature means you can go and sit outside or in front of the tele.
on 8 June 2009
Good value foot spa, being a rechargable takes away any fears that you may have with electricity and water. As with most of these type machines the water does does cool quite quickly but start off with a nice hot pool and you should get a very comfortabloe 20 minutes, recommended.
on 11 May 2009
I bought this for my elderly mother who has been suffering from aching feet. She found this no better than soaking her feet in a bowl of warm water. The movement and massaging were too weak to be noticable. I work in a charity shop, and see many foot massagers like this come in as donations, and now I know why.

Total waste of money.
on 1 January 2010
Guess the manufacturer doesnt understand how foot spa works.
It is important to have entire foot and ankles dipped into hot water in a foot spa,
but this machine was just deep enough to have your foot half in water and half out (and even worse when the rollers in).
The Masaging was very weak.
on 22 February 2010
Arrived within a couple of days which was very good on the free delivery option. The product is ok for the money, I expected it to be heaven instead it was pleasurable. The rollers were hard and the water doesn't stay hot for long, probably because of the air making the bubbles, I agree with the person who said you might as well stick your feet in a bowl of hot water, it has the same effect but stays warm longer.
I bought this as a gift for my husband to try and encourage him to look after his "troll feet", and for the first week it was brilliant, such a benefit being cordless and quiet! Then I re-charged it 24 hours and it did not work cordless again! That was the whole point of buying it as previous spas have been relegated to the shed for being awkward to use/store. Contacted Amazon who were very good but did not have any to replace it, so contacted Scholl - they don't actually make them and were no help. In the end I was going to send it back (when I got a box big enough) but then we decided to just use it with the plug as it was too much of a pain to send back.

For some strange reason, after using it once plugged in, it started to work again and is now fine! We use it nearly every day and are very pleased with it.

So despite the initial hiccup, this is a good purchase!
on 28 March 2010
I really did think this would be like putting your feet an a jacuzzi but its not quite. Maybe that was down to my over expectations but the massaging effect is quite light. It is cheap enough though and does provide a more soothing experience than sticking your feet in bowl of water. I would say that build quality is good though.
on 12 July 2010
This product is brilliant. I bought it for my pregnant wife to use but i seem to use it more than she does! The recharge feature is a great idea making it very practical it lasts a long time between charges. It takes about 5 minutes for the water to go cold thanks to the water heater built in. After that time all aches will be long gone. You can vary the intensity by varying the pressure that you apply to the base. The only reason I didn't give this product 5 stars is that it is a bit loud when used in air jet mode. In massage mode the machine only makes a mild humming noise but once the air jet is turned on it can be heard throughout most of the house. This is only a minor problem and i fully recommend this product to anyone. It works great in just massage mode anyway.
on 15 April 2009
A very relaxing footspa! Will be great after a long hard day's walking/shopping! Unfortunately it doesn't keep the water temperature even but will a maximum usage period of 20mins for each session, this doesn't really matter and in summer, am sure it will be just as refreshing/relaxing to use cold water in this robust, easy to store little spa! Very pleased and well worth the money.