on 27 September 2009
Please don't buy this product from this seller! I've now had two which have both been broken and have had a terrible customer service experience trying to get my money back!
on 20 July 2009
Scholl Deluxe Aromatherapy Footspa DR6698UK - Blue & White
This spa is very easy to use and cleans beautifully even when using a very oily aromatherapy product. You can feel the tiredness going away with the bubbles. The attachments are easy to use once you get the rhythm of the rotator. Tired feet! Not any more. Great Spa.
on 12 June 2009
Bought this product for my Father who suffers badly from uncomfortable feet which has limited his walking capacity. Having used this product he says it has transformed things for him and makes his feet feel so much better and enables him to walk far more now than has been possible recently. An out and out success - my Mother has also been so impressed with it that she soaks her feet every now and then just to revive her spirits and it works!
on 15 December 2008
Nice clean look. Was disappointed with basic nature of this machine - bubbles and heat come on together or go off together! Pedicure centre is only good for the bottom of your feet as you have to push down on it to get it to run - so no good for heels unless you're a contortionist!
on 22 May 2009
I bought this foot spa as a present for Mothers Day. The condition stated it was new. When I received it, the packaging indicated that it was new. But when my mother opened it, she was horrified and I was embarassed to find that the footspa had a strong cheesy odour!!
Obviously a used product - and the reason why this footspa is so much cheaper than the one Amazon is selling.
Be careful when buying from marketplace sellers - sending a parcel late or forgetting to reply to a buyer is one thing, but selling used personal hygeine products as new is totally out of order and disgraceful!!
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 February 2009
My wife chose this as a present and she is extremely pleased with it. The add on tools work very well ( the fixing screw worked loose on the drive shaft for the adaptors but it just needed a spot of loctite on the screw-thread with no further problem ).
on 19 December 2008
Purchased this product for £16.99 from Amazon in November.Now nearly £40. Its good enough but maybe not worth £40. Would have liked the bubbles/ spa to be more powerful. Makes a lot of noise when operating. Could do with a heat function as water goes cold quite quickly as the bubbles cool it down.
on 16 March 2012
This product did not work for me. I filled up the foot spa and the water came leaking out of the bottom....Sold it at a boot sale in the end.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 June 2009
Bought it for myself as I am a waitress in quite busy restaurant and my foot get pretty tired. After a few months of regular usage - the button to insert interchangeable attachments got completely destroyed and came off...
A bit disapointing but maybe it was just a bad luck. Although I am still using it...
on 24 April 2009
I bought this footspa for my mother on mother's day and it was a real hit. My mom works fulltime and is on her feet all day and really enjoys her footspa 1-2 times a week to relax. We made the mistake of adding in Bubble bath once which was a real mess, but otherwise I can erally recommend it :)