on 30 May 2009
This little tool just works - everyone who eats pizza should have one and this one is as good as any I've held.

At the price it's not a huge punt - I like it and I'm pretty sure you will too!

The End......
on 10 June 2010
Bought as a reviewer said it was dishwasher-proof though I wash mine by hand just to get it done and out of the way. Works as it should, looks stylish too. 5 stars as I shan't drop a star just for my possibly paranoid safety concerns. It comes with a flimsy plastic blade cover whose popper is easy for a child to undo, and the cover's fiddly to keep putting back on, so I store it without the cover inside a box in a high cupboard. Has a hanging hook but, like other knives, I wouldn't risk hanging it within reach of children. Of course, older and responsible children are fine with the cutter, and love using it almost as much as they love eating the pizza!

This review is for Brabantia Profile Line Pastry/Pizza Cutter, Stainless Steel.
Eating pizza has suddenly gone all 'couture' in my household, thanks to this thing; it looks like it's straight off the catwalks of Italy... rather fitting as that's the home of pizza.

Now I no longer look or feel like a slob when I'm serving up slices on pizza night. The highly polished chrome looks super cool and the blade is super sharp, so it cuts through any pizza base in one pass; having to go back and forth, back and forth to divvy up your cheesy scoff is so last year, darling...

It's dishwasher safe, it's lasted me ages (and even though I hate to admit it, that's with lost of repeated use) and, although you can't really tell from the picture, the handle isn't circular but slightly more squashed. Extra style points for that.

The addition of a hanging hook completes a pizza cutter that looks like it's been designed by Dolce & Gob-bana (see what I done there!) for their latest Pizza Hut Range. Slicing up your pizza has never been so cool. Now you can look sharp and cut sharp at the same time.
on 6 February 2014
Does exactly what it's supposed to. Never bothered to buy one before as we don't often eat pizza's at home. My daughter was having a party & we'd bought quite a few very large pizza's so thought it a good idea to purchase a cutter. I thought it best to stick to a name I could trust & wasn't disappointed. The cutter made light work of even the thick based pizza's. Nice little plastic sleeve to keep the sharp blade covered.
on 19 April 2013
Bought this a a gift for some one who hadn't got one, it is just such a handy kitchen gadget to have, cuts not only pizza but great for cutting the granddaughters's pancakes and omelettes up. Brabantia such good quality and reasonably priced.
on 24 January 2010
Does exactly what it says on the tin, then shove in the dishwasher, highly recommended.
on 23 February 2010
This item is nothing special. Yes it does the job with the help of a little bit of elbow grease, but it feels like it will fall a part after not too many uses.
on 7 October 2013
It's a pizza wheel and it cuts pizza, my son has used it more than myself and he says it is far better than struggling with a knife to cut his pizza, so he is very happy.
on 1 January 2014
Good product, works well, reasonable price, packaging could have been a bit more protective but satisfactory. Would recommend to anyone.
on 17 January 2014
Now my pizza experience is complete. Stone , paddle, and now pizza cutter. The whole "feeding" time is a breeze.