on 3 August 2010
I've really gone off squirter toys for the bath (it doesn't make for a happy bathtime when your 3 year old tries to squirt water at your 1 year old only to have him covered in the black gunk that inevitably builds up inside these toys!) and I've been frustrated by many of the other bath toys available, but these boats are a real winner. For starters, they float -- which you would think would be a requirement of bath boats... but sadly isn't always the case. And then the magnets provide loads of fun, particularly using the magnets to repel each other and chase the boats round the bath.
on 27 November 2009
These boats are fantastic. They are stable in the water and the magnetic feature means that they can be used in so many different ways. Our grandson loves to play with them individually, in twos and threes and in different orders. A really good buy.
on 19 July 2010
The boats look great, float well and all three boats stick together by magnets at front and rear of each boat. Good value for money toy. My little boy 12 months plays with them in the bath but I wouldn't say they are his favourite.
One negative is if you have an enamel bath they end up stuck to the side of the bath rather than floating around on the water!
on 4 February 2015
These have proved a firm favourite at Bathtime. They are bright and colourful enough to keep my little boys interest, they are also lightweight and easy for him to pick up and throw around the tub. The magnets are well integrated and have enough pull to hold the boats together in the water which seems to be very important to him.
Overall i highly recommend these boats.
on 21 May 2015
My 2 year old loves these and I love that they don't take in water! Less black mouldy toys to have to soak in Milton! They're pretty cheap and as such are quite basic but great. The magnets also only work in a set order...2 year old figured it out quicker than me!
on 24 April 2013
With all the good reviews, I was really disappointed with the quality of these. They just felt very cheap - one of the magnets didn't work leading to lots of frustration, and the colours were poor and not carefully painted- nowhere near as nice as the boats in the photo accompanying the product!
on 16 March 2012
Bought for my two year old grand daughter who just loves the fact that they click together. Nice bright colours and robust.
on 30 June 2016
These are nice looking little bath toys which I bought because I liked the fact that they are magnetic. Unfortunately I can only give them 3 stars because one of the boats magnets does not work. I have not returned them because I have bought them for some little visitors to use when they come to stay in a few days time.
on 27 May 2012
This product looks great on the picture. I have purchased it for my son for Xmas and was rather disappointed as what I received was a very cheaply made stuff with running paint and non sticking magnets. Something you would find in a pound shop. Wouldn't recommend this boats.
on 29 November 2014
These toys have a good weight to them and are robust enough to survive a boisterous toddler at bath time. The magnets are nice and strong and hold the boats together at just the right level for a little one to be able to pull apart.
Overall i am impressed with them, but more importantly my little boy loves them, and anything that makes bath time more fun is good for me!