Customer reviews

Bickiepegs Doidy Cup (Red)
Colour: Red|Change
Price:£3.70+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 June 2017
Nice cup. She still can't use it herself (almost 8 months) but finds it hilarious to drink from, for whatever reason! And anything that makes her giggle is worth 5 stars, I suppose. Also makes a nice loud noise when bashed against the high chair or dropped, which is apparently even funnier than trying to drink from it!
on 15 February 2017
This is a great little cup for babies to drink out of. The angle makes it easy for them to use (though I do keep ahold of it as well as my son to stop him tipping his drink over himself) and it teaches them how to drink from a proper cup (as apposed to a bottle or spouted sippy cup). It's the perfect size for a baby and easy to clean. My only criticism is that the handles are quite close to the side of the cup so they're not the easiest handles for my son to grip.
on 22 September 2017
Recommended these to anyone, wanted to move on from cups with lids. But just taking the lids off didn't seem to work as it gave too much liquid at once and normal ceramic child cps were too heavy for my daughter and worrisome for me. This does exactly what it says it will. After 3 days of using this, after having accidentally held it up to far and some liquid going up her nose, my daughter was using these with confidence and without help. I try and take one with me, but when I do forget, she has way more success using a normal cup than she had before and spillages using bot types of cups are now few and far between.
on 3 July 2017
I bought this for introducing solids food for my 5.5 months old baby, she loves this shape and color, she gets excited every time when she see it. It makes the food introduction easier and fun!
on 27 April 2017
Simply 'Brilliant' So easy for our 9 month old grandson to use so we bought another for our younger granddaughter to use when she is ready. Excellent design and love the colours. Watch out as some sellers charge a fortune for delivery so shop around. This was the cheapest price we could find.
on 30 October 2017
These are amazing - my son happily went from a bottle for milk to this for his water at 6 months, we now have 4 so one is always close to hand! At 8 months he tried to hold it himself and if there is only a dribble of water in it is quite successful! Will start to transition him to having milk from it soon.
on 5 February 2016
My baby is 4 months old and using a cup due to not being able to take a bottle from tongue-tie. This is definitely the best of the cups and we have tried quite a few. The handles are the perfect size for her to hold and the angled edge makes he sipping easy especially when the babies are young. I think I will have to buy a few more in different colours!
on 21 August 2017
Helped my daughter learn to drink from a cup. She uses the munchkin miracle 360 cups mainly now but I think this helped her get the idea of what a cup does and how to drink from one.
on 21 March 2015
My 6 month old loves it, she hasn't quite got the hang of using it herself but she can now drink out of any open cup thanks to the Doidy! Highly recommend. We still use a little sports plastic bottle when we're out and about though and she's in the pushchair, to avoid having to change her constantly due to spillage.
on 18 October 2017
Was intrigued by idea & positive reviews. Baby found this harder then a normal glass. The handles aren’t easy to grip. Our 11 month old won’t use it & prefers a normal cup.