on 10 August 2011
Two of my grandsons wanted some table tennis bats as they have a table in their local park. I sent them these and they are VERY popular. They really love them and say they are lots of fun.
I think these are perfectly adequate and a very good price.
on 24 April 2016
I use this for hand/eye coordination exercises daily and progressed much with the practise. I have developed much skills and tricks which I show off to the grandchildren when they visit. They are now trying to be as good as I am. Nice, So they have their computer skills but " cannot yet do this."
on 11 August 2011
Great quality bats for the price,even came with it's own carry bag to keep everything together when not in use.Good to have a yellow ball when playing late into the evening!
on 2 April 2013
Unfortunately these bats did not last longer than a week, the rubber peeled off and handles broke, sadly a bad buy
on 26 February 2013
First time buying these, for my nephew, but they seemed quite shoddily put together. Rubber is coming away from bat after little use and fraying around the edges. Had high hopes, but ultimately, you're better off buying a decent bat and separate balls!
on 14 May 2013
bought it as some cheap paddles for the work table tennis table, wish i had just stuck with dunlop! ball seems to just drop dead when they come into contact with the paddles.
on 30 March 2012
great ping pong set, I am the king of ping pong, I will beat anyone. The ping pong balls are round and the paddles are wood. The ball bounces off the paddle
on 31 August 2011
Bought this set for cover,but have used them a lot,as
our grandchildren have started to play table tennis with us.WE can all
play together now.Very good value for money.
on 4 June 2012
A great set that was very good value for money. We had fun playing it and dwould but this table tennis set again.
on 3 August 2011
Good Service - quality appropriate for the price.
Thank you.