Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Shop now Fitbit

on 20 November 2009
I bought this to keep my daughters' ballet dancing hair supplies in because I was fed up with hunting for a bun net and grips every week. Initially I was going to buy the smaller box, but thought that a normal sized hairspray wouldn't fit in. Although I got a tape-measure to estimate the size of the bigger box, I have to admit that I was a little shocked when it arrived because it is quite large. Nowithstanding this fact, I am very pleased with it - I can get shoes, tights, leaotards, brushes, combs - everything in there and it is nice to have everything arranged neatly in the separate compartments. It also can be locked so the kids can't get it there and mess it around. The pink is slightly darker than you can see in the picture - in fact I think it's nicer. When I ordered it my husband said "what do you want that for?" and grumbled under this breath for a few minutes, but when he saw it all neatly arranged, he said "that would be great for all my bits and bobs - do they do them in any other colours". Unless you have absolutely masses of make-up it may be a bit large for only that, unless you are a professional, but if you want to put hair products, brushes (I can fit my daughter's hairdrier in the bottom) then it would be great. It is described as a cosmetic case, but could be utilised for anything really - it would be great if you are into nail art or could be used to keep stationery in. When my girls have gone off to university I'm going to use it to put my dressmaking equipment in. Would recommend.
on 15 November 2010
I bought one of these for my wife last christmas, to address her desire to have cosmetics in every upstairs room of the house.I got fed up of tubes of this, pots of that, in virtually every drawer, cupboard and shelf.

It's a testament to this product, that she not only gets most of her "stuff" into the case, but prefers it to her old mode of storage, as she can find things a lot easier. The cantilever design of the internal compartments, means "rummaging" is a thing of the past

It would appear to be well made, with quite a large capacity. However its size is also its only downfall, as I think its a little too large to take away on holidays, and therefore more suited to home use, or maybe a mobile beautician. Although it may JUST about be within a more generous hand luggage limit that some airlines allow. However, the size issue does not affect my rating, as if you need something smaller, BUY something smaller
on 15 October 2014
Lovely case my daughter bought it for taking all her makeup, cleansers and such like to university. She had more than enough room and it keeps everything tidy. She is delighted.
on 13 February 2011
I really needed something to help me get organised with my make up. After watching tonnes of make up tutorials on youtube I have become obsessed with buying make up and found my top drawer (which was once my boyfriend's underwear drawer) had been taken over by my ever growing collection! So he decided to buy me this so I can get organised (and he could get his drawer back!), and I have to say, I love it so much I wouldn't mind another one for my nail/hair products.

The box itself when I first opened it was quite light and I admit that initially I thought it wasn't going to be big enough for my make up. But upon opening it I could see it really utilised the space of the box well, which, in my opinion, the San Remo Beauty box doesn't do, which is why we opted for the St Tropez rather than the Remo.
The top two tiers on either side fold outwards as you open the two sides manually. The top tier has 3 squares either side and can be used for lipsticks, eyeshadows, blushers... whatever you want really. Each square would comfortably hold about 16 Barry M Dazzle Dust pots 8 on top of 8(to give you an idea of size). I keep eyeshadows on one side and lipsticks and face products on the other.

The second tiers are one long compartment. I use these to keep my longer items such as mascaras and eyeliners on one side and lip glosses and lip pencils on the other.

The bottom compartment doesn't lose out on any space from the top two tiers as they literally close just in the lid space. The bottom tier is bigger than I had expected as you really can fill it right up. I keep my Silk Pro 12-Piece Professional Travel Cosmetic Brush Set in there along with two 88 eye colour palettes and various sets from Benefit which are actually quite large. I also keep any other larger items in the bottom section that won't fit into the top tiers comfortably, or that seem too heavy for them, like glass bottled foundations. The plus side is, i still have quite a bit of space in the bottom section should I go crazy and buy even more make up this month.

One thing I'm not sure though, is how well it would hold up being filled to the brim and carried around on a daily basis for work purposes. Since I am just using this for my own personal collection at home I'm not sure it's quite robust enough for an actual make up artist with a larger collection, mainly as mine is 3/4 full and is now rather heavy - I'm worried the handle doesn't seem 100% strong as it's quite light and plastic. I guess time will tell...

For home use though, the box itself is well made with shiny corrigated style pink plastic that really is a lot nicer in person than in the pictures on Amazon.
The box can be locked with standard set of vanity keys, although I have no need for this function it's still asthetically pleasing.

Overall I'm extremely pleased with the beauty box and should my collection grow ever larger I would need another one and would buy one in an instant!
review image review image review image
on 8 February 2009
In the words of my 15 yr old daughter 'its cool!!'. The St Tropez Pink Beauty Case is well made and is good quality. The hinges are big enough that your not worried they'er going to break when you first open it. And when you open it, theres enough room for 'loads' of make up. It has 3 layers. The 2 top layers on either side of the lid can hold smaller items such as brushes, eye shadows, lipsticks etc. The bottom layer is the whole bottom of the case so can hold larger items. It means that all my daughters make up is in 1 place and its not to big to carry around. She now wants the bigger version of the Beauty Case. Which will probably mean i'll have to buy her more make up!!! The St Tropez Beauty Case is well worth every penny you pay for it.

Thought Id give an updated review. Its now Feb 2013, 4 yrs after i bought the St Tropez Beauty Case, & its still going strong!! I didnt expect it to last this long, especially with the growing pile of make up thats in it. My daughter is now doing a makeup course so this box comes in really handy. Its not quite big enough now for all the course stuff but, along with another case,it will still be used. Am i pleased with it? Definatly. It was well worth the money i paid for it.
on 9 December 2011
I saw this beauty box on youtube, a friend from UK made a great review about it, so I decided I have to have it!! It is really great, I love it! Personally, I just wanted to stock my palletes & lip products, but I had room for some face products too :) The space is enough if you stock the products smart, so I am really happy I bought it, it is also cheap, worth all the money I gave.
on 8 January 2012
It was quick delivery with good packaging. Very happy with its size and colour. It's got enough space for me to fit most of my make-up (individual eye shadows, a few blushers, pencils and mascaras, lots of brushes and eye gels) and because I bought the medium size, it will be easy for me to carry around when needed. I have already recommended it to my friends. Great product!
on 30 March 2011
This beauty box really solved my space problems with makeup: it came in very good condition with lots of space to put everything I need.Easy to open/close, attractive design and seems strong. At the moment, I am very satisfied!
on 19 July 2009
is a very useful make up box but I would definitely go for a bigger one next time as i am always buying more make up. well and is good to have more space to search for it.
on 13 January 2012
Wanted a cosmetics box for ages but never seen the right one,this one is perfect,it is roomy with plenty of compartments to hold large,small and awkward size items,would definately recommend this box.