on 24 March 2017
Really good, well worth it. Given us peace of mind for over a year now & still looks like it makes traveling more comfortable for our little one.
on 29 December 2012
A good and not too expensive investment in the childs safety.
Every car seat should have support pillows like this!
on 4 March 2010
We have a Britax evolva 123 for use in our other car but thought we should get an isofix car seat for the main car for added safety. This head support for our priorifix is quite soft and of doubtful additional support for our baby's head. The Britax which is much cheaper provides more support without having to buy anything additional. Also, it did not mention on the product page for this head support that it can only be used on the lowest shoulder strap setting in the priorifix- this drastically reduces its length of use. He has only been in the car seat for 1 week, but we may have to raise the shoulder strap setting and hence, remove the head support.

Maybe a waste of money??
on 7 December 2010
Really good, does the job of supporting my babies head (when she falls asleep especially). She looks really comfortable with it. Easy to fit (seconds)!! The only thing that stops it getting full marks is it can only be used on the bottom setting, so becomes redundant after this.
on 14 March 2010
This head support has fitted perfectly into my grand daughters' car seat. She is 13 months old and this support prevents her head rolling into an uncomfortable position whilst asleep but it is not restrictive to her movements when awake. I recommend the product highly.
on 17 November 2012
I reluctantly bought this for my XP Priori as I feel that you shouldn't have to buy this as a head rest as should be included with the car seat, the head rest is the same black fabric as the black reflection car seat. Its a nice head rest but I think Maxi Cosi should have an intergrated head rest with the car seat anyway.
on 13 May 2012
I bought this product to go with my maxi cosi xp car seat. When we first put my son in the seat i felt his head lacked the support I would like, especially when he is sleeping. This support pillow does the job, but it does only work on the first setting, and for the price I paid for the car seat I feel this should be included. But overall I am happy with it.
on 19 April 2011
I'm not really sure how to review this, except to say that it fits in seconds and does the job perfectly. The Priorifix car seat we bought is still a little big for our 18 month old (she's tiny!), but the head support really helps. Good buy, especially if your little one is...well little :-)
on 13 August 2012
Additional head support is good, but the attachment system system is quite bad. It simply can't be attached so that it does not slide anywhere. Child moves and the support pillow moves together with him.
on 15 August 2011
This was an excellent purchase and does just what it is intended to do. It is expensive for what it is but I am still very pleased with the item.