Size: EU37-40 (UK4-7)|Change
Price:£11.50+ Free shipping

on 20 January 2010
Just what my husband needed for winter motorcycling. Quality product and well worth the money.
on 23 January 2013
I've been buying these socks over the last five years to use on motorbike journeys into work . Nice and warm during the winter months and of good quality. Not the greatest thermal socks on the market but good enough for the price.
on 2 February 2012
Great! Second purchase due to washing machine timetable. Used to have freezing cold feet in the winter. The Oxford Thermal Socks have now totally solved this problem. Recommend to all cold feet sufferers.
on 18 July 2013
these are really good socks and I had to get more because my other half kept borrowing mine. Now she has her own. they do the job well and come up high enough not to have the boot rub even on my TCX touring boot which comes up very high.
on 11 January 2015
These are fantastic socks!!

Bought some for my husband for Christmas as he's recently got a motorbike but we walk a lot as well so thought I'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone & they have far exceeded any other pricey 'walking' socks! He LOVES them! He's always got cold feet or ankles so I was thrilled when he literally was waiting for them to come out of the tumble dryer!

Just bought more as keeps raving about them!
on 3 February 2013
These socks are well made and certainly keep you feet warm. They also stay up! Good for under motorbike boots or work boots
on 5 January 2011
Bought this item after contacting the company to check that it was actually 2 pairs of socks being sold as Ebay had similar price for one pair or socks.

Spoke to a gentleman who was polite and courteous who answered my query.

Product excellent and the service I received for this product as regards to customer service and delivery again I would rate as excellent.

on 17 April 2013
The socks were delivered promptly and I wore them the next day for a 4 hour hike. I'm prone to having raynauds syndrome so needed some warm socks and I wasn't disappointed. they kept me warm and comfrotable on my hillwalk despite the snow!
on 19 January 2014
We have chosen this rating because the socks are too short. We have previously purchased these socks and they have been longer and come up to the knee. These barely come up to the top of the shin so we are disappointed in them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 December 2012
a must try. very good pair of socks they don't fall down, keep your feet warm. will buy more and not to bulkly.