Format: DVD|Change

on 26 April 2017
It was brought for my special needs son,but my grandson lives it too, nice to see different stories to what is in the TV today
on 17 August 2016
My wee girl loves it
on 29 May 2011
I bought this DVD on the knowledge that my two pre-school granddaughters liked this program on TV. It is never off when they are here except to eat and go to bed, they love it. It is a very good child pacifier and excellent value for money.
on 13 August 2010
I had this DVD on for a trip frrom Bristol to York. With it lasting for two and a half hours it entertained my three year old fantastically. The variety of short programmes held my daughters interest for the whole journey.
on 2 January 2010
Great to watch a summer time DVD when there is soo much snow out side.
on 1 January 2010
My two and a half year old son loves this, It has different stories so there is a good choice.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 August 2014
We own both the Christmas and this Summer collection. The xmas one was a little poor. But I'm happy to say this Summer one is much much better. It's also very long, over 2 hours & 40mins long. Plus it even has subtitles so you can sing along with the few songs too.

This is a full list of what you get on this set:
Balamory – Beach Bonanza
The Roly Mo Show – Too Hot
Big Cook Little Cook – Holiday Maker
Charlie And Lola – The Most Wonderfullest Picnic In The Whole Wide World
on 17 April 2009
Driving me mad this DVD is......
Has never been out of the DVD player.
A good DVD for the Kids. Full of all their
favs from Cbeebies. If your looking for a
great little prezie or just something to
keep the sprogs quite, this is the DVD for you.
on 17 February 2009
This is a great dvd for kids and is played throughout the year in our house. All the episodes relate to summer and are watched when CBeebies is off the air, when we travel and when visiting those who have no children or Freeview. It works on a loop so you can leave it on all day and it keeps playing! We love it.
on 24 June 2011
Bought this for my two toddlers, both loved it, lots of episodes on the dvd inc, Me too, the koala brothers, tweenies and loads more, would recommend this to any parent.