Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Meet The Robinsons [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 28 February 2016
Great film loved watching it with my daughter. Teaches you how much family really means. Just like all disney films makes you feel good
VINE VOICEon 19 September 2007
This was a surprisingly good film. I'm not a huge fan of cartoons and the like but as is the way of life, end up watching the usual big releases in those genre's. Meet The Robinsons was a nice deep breath of fresh air. The film has a lot of energy all the way through and is packed with really funny moments. The highlight for me being the bad guy as he seems to get the best laughs. All in all definately worth watching.
on 22 December 2015
This is an awesome Disney movie - real feel good film. Only managaed to cathc it by accident one day on Disney XD and it had become one of my daughter's favourites - hence buying the blu-ray! Quite unexpected, and some very funny parts to the movie. Also some interesting references to the theme parks.

All in all very enjoyable movie and glad I managed to discover it!
on 24 January 2012
IT's about Lewis who is a brillant yung inventor who sets off on a time traveling guest to save the future and find the family he never knew.With help of the wonderfully wacke Robinsons family.HE learns to keep moving forward and to never stop believing in himself.The movie is a 5 star movie.And look were good in 3D.
on 12 March 2014
Came on time, in great condition - brand new, still in plastic.
Amazing film! Life changing! Been a favourite since I was 12!
Always reccomend to anyone! Especially disney fans!
Great for any age as there are some sneaky adult jokes in there for the parents!
LOVE IT!!
on 7 April 2016
I purchased this for my son. It is one of his favourite films and I have to say, having watched it several times with him, it is a lovely film. It actually has a lovely story with a real feel-good factor to it and quite a surprising ending. Well worth a watch, several times a week!!!
on 21 February 2008
My kids persuaded me to watch this and I'm glad i did. I had no expectations, but i thoroughly enjoyed it. I found the storyline more thought-provoking and interesting than some other Disney films and the overall theme "keep moving forward" was a good one.
on 29 April 2009
Good fun, have watched it with my sons (2 & 4) a couple of times and the dinosaur "big head, little arms" joke still makes me chuckle. They don't understand the time-travel, alternative-reality bit yet but are suitably entertained by the animation.
on 3 October 2011
A family movie but not for under7s really, most of this will be lost on them. Some great moments in this film and great subtle dialogue. Enjoyable, not a classic, nice to look at and clever. Some fantastic soundtrack moments too. recommended.
on 30 March 2015
Absolutely loved it great movie for me and the kids to watch, made the kids settle down and have a nice calm evening with them just relaxing, while watching one of the best Disney films of all time. Would definitely recommend this to others.