on 9 September 2012
I have used this product, along with other 100% Deet brands, for many years as it was the only thing that worked for me. However, after a recent trip to South America I got eaten alive using it! I was using it in exactly the same way, but it was useless against the mosquitoes wherever I went. The locals said Deet no longer worked because the mosquitoes had built up resistance to it. I googled this and found it true; in the last couple of years many kinds of mozzie no longer are bothered by it. I also came across this disturbing article: [...] so I certainly wont be using any Deet again!
on 26 December 2013
I was out in jungle territory and although this is greasy and leaves you not smelling that nice, it is the only thing that will stop the hungry mosquitos! you wont care too much when your legs are still surviving at the end of the day!
on 13 April 2011
didn't get any mossie bites so 100% pleased with it although did get a few bites from other insects. beware...this melted a rubber watch strap so be very carefull when applying but this was my fault as the instructions are very clear.
on 23 March 2015
use it every year for training outside, works great,
on 14 February 2014
I needed this for a trip to Tanzania and it came as described and promptly. I will say using the product it was stronger than I thought it would be and would recommend the 50 instead of the 100. But it did the job will, not one bite!
on 20 March 2014
We've been in the tropics for a month and I've used 100% deet all the time and have not had a single bite despite everyone around us getting bitten. Much of the time we were in the jungle. It has had no negative effect on our skin.
on 30 May 2014
Used in India and Nepal during April/May. After suffering a few bites during our first days in India, I sprayed this on my arms, legs and neck after showering and suffered no further bites. Did the desired job so highly recommended.
on 16 December 2015
2 weeks in Ghana 2 years ago I was bitten all over, I wasn't going to take the chance again, After lots of research I found this product. It does what it says it will do!! Won't go back unless this is in my suitcase, great product!!
on 17 August 2015
Totally effective, although very strong and not kind to your skin (will sting if used whilst you're sweating). Does nasty things to plastic, sunglasses, etc. so be careful. But, it really does stop Scottish midges eating you alive.
on 15 November 2013
Mosquitos love me. I would definitely use this again as I didn't get bitten once whilst using it. The only thing I would do in future is start putting it on a little earlier in the day as I did get an odd bite in the late afternoon