Customer reviews

on 16 March 2017
Terrible! I ordered the compeed plasters, but all that arrived was an empty damaged box. Unacceptable!
review image review image review image
on 18 June 2017
Still the best for stickability and effectiveness. Good price as well.
on 3 July 2017
Pricey but very high quality.
on 28 November 2015
Best blister plasters around!
on 21 March 2017
Absolutely brilliant. I don't go anywhere without them.
They make blisters pain free.
on 25 June 2017
Brilliant product, great price on amazon
on 13 April 2017
As soon as you put a shoe on they slip right up
on 30 June 2016
these blister packs are quite literally a god-send when travelling and on holiday. especially when you buy new shoes or sandals for holiday and the heat takes its toll. they stay on and don't budge until the heal is healed up or until you remove and they really prevent any further damage to the area. cannot rate highly enough and i don't go anywhere or on any long hikes without them in my bag.
on 20 March 2017
Very effective after wearing new shoes.
on 17 August 2009
During my Gold Duke of Edinburgh I got some nasty blisters which were really painful. The moment I put one of these plasters on I couldn't feel my blisters at all and then, they didn't bother me for the rest of the expedition. I would recommend these to anyone.